Back Pages Friday's Back Pages - 17 images

mdingwall

Administrator
L3Yd7aY.jpg

KEbPqfh.jpg

MVHLf5k.jpg

600 fans at the final. Not a good sign for next season. Our government are a joke.

I'm confused about something in the article about clamping down on online abuse.

The Govt Minister refers to being appalled by recent stories of abuse at footballers in Scotland.
And then goes on to mention ex-Celtc "ace" Timothy Weah, who left Scotland in 2019.

wtf ?

David Hamilton is another one that can go and take a phuck to himself.
Rangers have no power over fans in the street so cant 'order' them to do anything. Similarly PS have no powers to restrict anyones travel on Saturday. Groups of 6, socially diatanced and they can't do anything.
I notice he didnt mention politicians urging people to break covid rules in Glasgow yesterday.

Rangers have no power over fans in the street so cant 'order' them to do anything. Similarly PS have no powers to restrict anyones travel on Saturday. Groups of 6, socially diatanced and they can't do anything.
I notice he didnt mention politicians urging people to break covid rules in Glasgow yesterday.
hamilton is a nobody, the Scottish Police Federation are just a union for junior cops & he's the chairman - just a glorified spokesman

Aye. He's just a wee diddy.

Hotline caller Eric Neil claiming Hibs beat us this season. I don't remember being in a coma and missing this?!?!

Back