Friday's Back Pages - 19 images

How about Barry Ferguson getting a pundit gig on Sky or BT, to even up the score a bit? I like the cut of his gib lately and I doubt he’d be as supine as Ally ‘no offence lads’ McCoist. Get your CV in Baz, we need someone fighting our corner in there.

How about Barry Ferguson getting a pundit gig on Sky or BT, to even up the score a bit? I like the cut of his gib lately and I doubt he’d be as supine as Ally ‘no offence lads’ McCoist. Get your CV in Baz, we need someone fighting our corner in there.
By all accounts though his articles are ghost written, so it’s difficult the tell what words are his own.

I must be ill - I actually agree with Sutton, saying that if Defoe had moved to the Piggery, they'd be putting a statue up

I seem to remember it was the Gers fans who invaded the pitch after the mentally challengeds led by Billy mcbungle attempted a lap of honour around the Rangers end.

The following scenes as the scum were chased from the field forced the SFA to ban all laps of honour in subsequent finals for a time.

Those celtic fans invading the pitch at Hampden V Rangers are at the Rangers end.

Anybody on the forum who at that game?

From that image, it looks like a mhob of them running towards our fans next to the goals.

How did this end up? Presumably there was a fair amount of battling went on that day.

Honestly, it's always those fucking tramps that cause problems in this country.

Mulumbu was a good player at WBA, he also looked good at Killie and the general consensus on here was that he was a good signing for the Torbetts. Makes me wonder how they managed to vuck up a player like that.

Back