Friday's Back Pages - 21 images

Cheers Mark , been annoyed for a while but did I go into a coma or something for a year but all this 10 in a row stuff did I miss their 9 in a row ?
Yep they all seem to take it that 9 is a given and as has been said before their arrogance will be their downfall.

Cheers Mark , been annoyed for a while but did I go into a coma or something for a year but all this 10 in a row stuff did I miss their 9 in a row ?
Don’t be silly, they are guaranteed 9 this year, then we have to stop them next year,, it’s how it goes in Scotland.

Yep they all seem to take it that 9 is a given and as has been said before their arrogance will be their downfall.
That’s certainly how they thought before we skelped them at the piggery. That was a real wake up call for a lot of their support and even their manager who were all convinced the LCF performance was a one off and that they would beat us easily at home.

That’s certainly how they thought before we skelped them at the piggery. That was a real wake up call for a lot of their support and even their manager who were all convinced the LCF performance was a one off and that they would beat us easily at home.
Maybe mate but the vast majority are still talking about the 10 completely ignoring the fact they have still to get to 9 first.
Anyway %^*& them we are on our way to #55.

Back