Back Pages Friday's Back Pages - 21 images

mentally challenged pub flying the Japanese war flag , They asked a motherwell fan and a Rangers fan in that area and they had no problem with it.....did they aye......pish
And the landlords saying some people need to move on from what happened in the past. Japanese war crimes were almost on a par with the Nazis should we move on from that too? Oh, and while we're at it you might want to ask your patrons to move on from historical events much closer to hand.

And the landlords saying some people need to move on from what happened in the past. Japanese war crimes were almost on a par with the Nazis should we move on from that too? Oh, and while we're at it you might want to ask your patrons to move on from historical events much closer to hand.
I would suggest some should read The Forgotten Highlander in which the author describes his experiences following the surrender of Singapore.

Then again that mob have a habit of flying flags of foreign countries and terrorist organisations.

It is no surprise that we don't have any 5 page newspaper stories about the ref's performance at Aberdeen on Wednesday - very quickly ignored as usual by the SMSM.

Wonder how it will go for the 125th anniversary of the "Jorge Cadete affair"

Thanks for posting anyway Mark

John McGlynn says sorry - so that's OK then. wonder if he told Val McDemid he'll vote SNP from now on so he can keep his job? So much for no government involvement in sport.

I think I read Goodwillie spent 5 years at Clyde with hardly a cheep but then McGlynn and his board failed to "read the room" wrt McDermid and the FM.

It seems a contradiction to me that the SNP is attempting to pardon witches from the 16th century at the same time as carrying out a witch hunt in the 21st century.

Thanks Mark.

That McCarry is an insufferable knob - the idea that those scumbags C3lt1c are desperate for tickets for games that do not involve us is under-mined by the swathes of empty seats in their pit of despair.

Wonder what the Landlord’s take is on the “Brits Out” and “Up the RA “ stuff he’ll hear regularly in his establishment, surely he should take a stand and tell his clientele to “move on, it’s in the past” otherwise he’s a hypocrite.
Guesses on a post card..

mentally challenged pub flying the Japanese war flag , They asked a motherwell fan and a Rangers fan in that area and they had no problem with it.....did they aye......pish
British , ANZAC and American POWs tried to walk about Changi Prison in Singapore and other POWs in Burma were all like skeletons and forced to work for the Japanese during WW2 plus what happened at Pearl Harbour , so relations of ex service personnel may have their own thoughts about seeing Japanese flags flying in a pub in Great Britain . Better to let the Japanese players get on with playing their football at a club with a history that they would be horrified to be part of if they knew their history on paedophilia . The Cross Keys would be better to keep the Japanese love in to themselves and quietly enjoy their success on the football field before the said Japanese find out the real history of the club they are associated with .

He will
Graeme McGarry, "Clubs right to put own fans before the needs of others".

Remember what you've written today McGarry before you start spouting your pish before the Old Firm game at Ibrox, wanting more Celtic fans in the ground
I have no doubt that he will be well reminded of that. ;)

W.A.T.P.

Back