Friday's Back Pages - 23 images

Why am i not surprised to see Brenda ramping up the paranoia with the drones story?

Here's the thing.

If you drive up the hill from their ground to the old Lennox Castle hospital you can see everything that's going on tactically on their training pitch with the naked eye - you don't even need binoculars.

Still a shower of lieing bastards,insinuating that this meeting was called because Morelos wasn't hit with a ban and Beaton getting threats after we gubbed them

Hotline - Gordon Ashley

"Rangers fans talking about us being under pressure are using deflection tactics. This will be their final chance to stop 10 as they are mounting serious debt again. We smell their fear"

Final chance to stop 10 - I blame the schools.

And Gordon take a shower and the smell goes away

2015-New-Tactical-Military-Ghillie-Suit-for-Outdoor-Woodland-Hunting-Airsoft-Camouflage-Suit.jpg

In the woods near the Hummel Training Centre a Celtic fan is looking for his lost dog!

Rodgers needs to get liewell to “dig deep “not a fvcken scoobie,too busy protecting his own bonuses.
Gurdun ashley on hotline usingthe septic deflect Tactics of deflecting,the deflection,on to the deflected! knob.
Thanks for posting boss.

That plunging waist coat, haha

Looks like the one the Penguin wore in the old Batman TV show. The guy's a fvckin oddball.

No surprise the papers have all ran to their 'guru' for a quote on the refs though.

Lennon put forward as a spokesman made me laugh saying we must respect refs the worst offender and Brenda if he was chocolate .

For once I agree with Rodgers. Get the refs to go full time and ditch plastic pitches in the top flight. Would improve Scottish football no end.

Latest posts

Back