Friday's Back Pages - 25 images

Thanks for putting these up Mark and putting yourself through the grim exercise of having to look at them.

If Murphy and Docherty continue to play well at their loan clubs then it undermines his decisions ( for me) in not giving them a chance. It makes it worse when you have guys like Ojo and Barker making the bench ahead of them.
And Tav, we have heard this all before it's all very familiar now. Just shut up and do better.

Still raging....three weeks and it all unravels meantime the mhanks continue to blow other teams away that we cannot beat

Tavernier with the predictable quotes yet again. He has said basically the same thing under Warburton, Murty, Pedro, Murty again and a few times under Gerrard.
[/QUOT
To be fair to Tav, he was screaming at a number of players the other night and you could see how unhappy he was during the game with the level of performance.

Tav and the team, would be better doing their talking on the park,we physically need more performance wise.would respect it more if we look as though we have learned from these defeats.
Thanks again for posting.

Harsh but needs saying, if as a player you cannot handle the pressure of playing for Rangers then GTF. If any player uttered these words to SG after Wednesday they should never wear our jersey again. Don't care if it is Tav, Morelos, Jack, whoever move on.

We need winners. Our collapse last season and this is down to bottle. When the heat is on this side repeatedly wilts, results last season definitely showed it and unfortunately once again it cannot be overlooked.

Our rivals are filled with winners. Defeat to us saw them go away and come back more determined and stronger, similar to our 9IAR when they were being written off. Thats what winners do, prove doubters wrong.

Until we have a side filled with strong characters we will find it difficult to overcome this mental blockage that hinders any chance of success.

If Murphy and Docherty continue to play well at their loan clubs then it undermines his decisions ( for me) in not giving them a chance. It makes it worse when you have guys like Ojo and Barker making the bench ahead of them.
And Tav, we have heard this all before it's all very familiar now. Just shut up and do better.
Can he ? I have my doubts not just with him but with all of them.

Tavernier with the predictable quotes yet again. He has said basically the same thing under Warburton, Murty, Pedro, Murty again and a few times under Gerrard.
And was defending badly then to, I have said repeatedly you can't won leagues with full backs that make a lot of costly blunders, it's that simple.

Tells you all you need to know about the scottish media, It seams there target audience is the gangreen brigade.

We have struggled to find our form but these headlines just smack of an attempt to stir up panic and hysteria among the Rangers support and sadly some of us are falling for it.

W.A.T.P.

We have struggled to find our form but these headlines just smack of an attempt to stir up panic and hysteria among the Rangers support and sadly some of us are falling for it.

W.A.T.P.
Some of the headlines first surfaced on here and was picked up by the rags

Back