Back Pages Friday's Back pages - 26 images

re the Gazza story. I worked with a horrid mentally challenged back in 90's, she was the worst kind but one day she came in to tell a story about Gazza and i thought here we go.

her brother and nephew were in the fishing shop on Miller Street in the city centre looking at beginner level fishing equipment. The dad is saying to the son 'thats a bit pricey' directing the son to the cheaper ones when Gazza over hears.

he approaches the dad, offers to pay for anything they want. The dad tells gazza he is a celtic fan but Gazza didnt flinch, told the dad and son to buy anything they want.. he kitted them out with hundreds of pounds of gear.

Sadly the press only ever highlighted his issues when with us.

Lonely Bill manages to dress up another victory into a diabolical tirade trying to undermine us. Absolutely seething sitting in his pants and converse, bashing away on his typewriter through the night, whilst trying to keep on top of his tinder account. Sad bastard.

He hasn't been in Ibrox since the lockdown.

Our players surely turn the the “Ratings Section” in the newspapers for validation of their performance.

Leckies article dripping with its usual snideness. He can’t help himself, even though we are the only Scottish club to win again last night.

He should call it a day, he’s a dinosaur of a journalist.

re the Gazza story. I worked with a horrid mentally challenged back in 90's, she was the worst kind but one day she came in to tell a story about Gazza and i thought here we go.

her brother and nephew were in the fishing shop on Miller Street in the city centre looking at beginner level fishing equipment. The dad is saying to the son 'thats a bit pricey' directing the son to the cheaper ones when Gazza over hears.

he approaches the dad, offers to pay for anything they want. The dad tells gazza he is a celtic fan but Gazza didnt flinch, told the dad and son to buy anything they want.. he kitted them out with hundreds of pounds of gear.

Sadly the press only ever highlighted his issues when with us.
That's a great story. What a man.

Thanks for posting Mark.
As I would now never actually pay money for The Daily Record or The Sun.

Bill Leckie is a strange and frankly sad little man. Absolutely gagging to say something negative about Rangers.

An excellent 3 points last night with another clean sheet and he sounds like we lost 0-1.

Question for Bill
How many matches or even points have Rangers lost at Ibrox this season
None and on that basis long may Ibrox continue to have lost its fear

It’s best to skip any articles by Leckie or Keevins. They love to get comments, good or bad, as it shows that we pay attention to their utterance. I don’t know what digs Leckie had and I don’t feel that I’ve missed out on anything.

wtf is Bill leckie talkin aboot??? we havent lost at Ibrox since no fans, we have been by far the best team in the country under these conditions.
WTF and how is he a journalist!!!!??!
absolute weapon!

Back