mdingwall

Administrator
oCmsyCv.jpg

8HM9a9U.jpg

VjtAVhj.jpg

XnOUpo3.jpg

dp5JzSn.jpg

XiIWFUq.jpg

Mcinnes has turned into a boak inducing poet apologist.Our Neil has punched fekk out of every moral bag he has ever came across and offers no apologies to anything or anyone. Absolutely shameless from an ex player

Hotline
Gerry Milligan suggesting Eric 10 Hag that had me in stitches!

Sun markings

If these scum wrags are going to call these players with their names and add covidiot are they doing the same with celtic Dubai trippers?

notice gutter press trying to brand Patterson a nickname see The Covid kid headline, markings in The Sun put covidiot and in bt commentary the covid 5 was used not heard them doing same with other teams rule breakers?

How anyone, including the SFA & SPL, defend any player who attempts to attack a Referee on the pitch, (remember Ibrox) how Lennon was allowed anywhere near a pitch after that is still sickening, my mate, an amateur, got a 10 year ban for the same thing

Funny how none of trash reporter want to speak about Alfie
when he was fantastic,
Tramps every one of them. :shh:

Mcinnes has turned into a boak inducing poet apologist.Our Neil has punched fekk out of every moral bag he has ever came across and offers no apologies to anything or anyone. Absolutely shameless from an ex player
He is an embarrassment.

Best thing that happened to our club is he didn't join.

McIness the plonker thinks he’s got something in common with his pal ,they are both always under unjust pressure. I wonder why ,it goes with the job and you’re paid well enough for it and nobody’s forcing you to do it . Thank goodness we missed him !

surprise , surprise , derek mcinnes arse licking celtic and lennon once again
Weak man, obviously influenced by Docherty and the sheep. Now very obvious has man love for lennon and celtic. Compare and contrast his thoughts on Gerrard and us.

Hopefully he is next to go as a manager in Scotland. A massive advantage to Celtic him being there.

Back