Back Pages Friday's Back Pages - 28 images

More poor goals lost according to A lemon .

How many times can you butter up a bunch of duds.

Somebody throw him a Lifebelt if only to keep up the comedy. :)

Matthew Lindsay's report has a pic of a sharp dude in a suit and a bag of spuds.
One of them is Italian.

Last edited:
I hope the media keep fluffing up their performances "unlucky Celts, thats more like it etc" ..... (snigger)

The problems with their team extend far beyond a simple "change it to four at the back !!"

I think the press are complicit but tge headline is paraphrasing The Lurgan Bigots after match quote where he stated he thought they were good.

Let's not find fault where it doesn't exist it makes us look paranoid and thats their job.

I think the press are complicit but tge headline is paraphrasing The Lurgan Bigots after match quote where he stated he thought they were good.

Let's not find fault where it doesn't exist it makes us look paranoid and thats their job.
I was generalising about the press, as you rightly point out, they are complicit .

No paranoia required.

Since when did Chris Jack become the Senior Rangers Writer Mark ? And who is the Senior Celtic Writer ( I know all the rest of them ) ? What do your journo sources tell you Mark ? Some bitter at the madam, still hurting from Saturday ?

Latest posts

Back