Friday's Back Pages - 29 images

Serial rangers-hater Gordon Ashley:
"At the end of the day it was proven in court they cheated the rest of Scottish football to win several tainted titles ..."

Er ... where was this "proven" ?

In any judgement at all on the EBTs, was the word "cheated" (or any synonym) used to describe Rangers' actions ??

Nope.

And not "illegal" nor "unlawful" either.
Unlike the actions taken by a certain other football club.

I've come to the conclusion the DR hotline are trolling Rangers fans with that Gordon Ashley stuff.
Other than coming across as a rabid obsessed mentally challenged, I reckon he's a figment of somebody's imagination within the building.

I've come to the conclusion the DR hotline are trolling Rangers fans with that Gordon Ashley stuff.
Other than coming across as a rabid obsessed mentally challenged, I reckon he's a figment of somebody's imagination within the building.

100% mate he's on that every other day having a go at us, clearly one of the record kunts at the wind up.

100% agree, this is a DR staff member using a pseudonym.

Back