Friday's Back Pages - 31 images

Look I’m happy our club has spoken out and told the truth about that Rod Stewart incident however it brings back grim memories of the Murray/Bain era where the fans would suffer daily attacks and lies spread without a word muttered by the club but as soon as a director or in this case a directors son is on the end of it the club is all to happy to go on the offensive.

Jack’s first booking was never a booking and Kamara had been fouled before he got involved. Can red cards be appealed in the Europa?

Everyone who passes through their front door turns into a poisoned, foaming mouthed spiteful bastard.
What really gets me this drunken clown Rod Stewart has the gall to sell tickets in Glasgow for his concerts.
Over the years, no decades i know of bears who liked him back in the day but as time passes one by one they have binned him due to his antics.
No self respecting Rangers supporter should ever attend his gigs.
We know their support if full of bigoted morons but this clown is high profile and his mental state of mind should be questioned.
He should retire from the public eye if he can't control himself.

I was under the impression that all cards given in the group stages were wiped off ? is that the case or am I just dreaming ?

My point being it was a foul on Kamara before Jack fouled.
Still makes it needless. The ref didn't give the kamara foul like a dozen others he should have last night. Jack got done over I get it but this will only serve to make him better again.

Still makes it needless. The ref didn't give the kamara foul like a dozen others he should have last night. Jack got done over I get it but this will only serve to make him better again.
The ref was very poor, I agree. However if an appeal process could be put in as Kamara was fouled prior to Jack then I wonder if it would work. VAR works the same way, a foul missed on the half way line can cause a goal to be ruled out. I’m clutching at straws I know but might be worth a try!

The two tackles Jack got booked and sent off for are exactly the same tackle Alfie received in the penalty incident, so in a normal fair world the ref should have awarded the penalty ,no he didn't even deem the one in the box a foul .Doesn't make sense ?

As usual the hotline is scum fans talking about their favourite topic, trying to convince themselves that we are not very good. And auld rod the Ned trying to wind someone up while he has one of his kids with him.

Everyone who passes through their front door turns into a poisoned, foaming mouthed spiteful bastard.
What really gets me this drunken clown Rod Stewart has the gall to sell tickets in Glasgow for his concerts.
Over the years, no decades i know of bears who liked him back in the day but as time passes one by one they have binned him due to his antics.
No self respecting Rangers supporter should ever attend his gigs.
We know their support if full of bigoted morons but this clown is high profile and his mental state of mind should be questioned.
He should retire from the public eye if he can't control himself.
Plus he's really a crap singer.

Back