Friday's banner

Lol, how much is all this shite costing the cretins? And, now they've started, are they now committed to a daily banner for the rest of their miserable lives?

From left to right.

Lenin (appropriate),
Kryten from Red Dwarf,
Joaquin Phoenix's Joker,
Henry Kissinger,
Radavan Karadic,
Bobby Sands (naturally),
Flat Eric (remember him?)
& Herr Dr Bruno Furst, the frankly Nazi looking memory doctor who used to advertise how to improve your memory in the Sunday Express in the 70s.
Flat Eric :D :D :D

The next banner will be asking for Fergus the bunnet to return. Mind you they do need a new stadium.

So Lawell is away, MacKay hasn’t started yet and to top it off they have a go at the Beach Boys, what the hell is wrong with these people.

faithfull fro and fro…

From left to right.

Lenin (appropriate),
Kryten from Red Dwarf,
Joaquin Phoenix's Joker,
Henry Kissinger,
Radavan Karadic,
Bobby Sands (naturally),
Flat Eric (remember him?)
& Herr Dr Bruno Furst, the frankly Nazi looking memory doctor who used to advertise how to improve your memory in the Sunday Express in the 70s.
Classic! Chapeau monsieur.

Id like to see us do a similar banner with their paedo ring members. A club like no other.

Maybe a heading of

SIMPLY THE BEAST

or

SIX OF THE BEAST

Last edited:
This mentally challenged mob are a tinderbox. We start strongly next season, and they have a couple of 3-3 and 4-4, and the car park will be Very busy! Chief Brody will have his work cut out. Looking forward to it.

Dom McKay is barely through the door and already he’s got a target painted on his back.

What are these people like? Lacking self-awareness? Check. Entitled? Check. Deranged? Check.

Bitter as fcuk and hurting very, very badly? Check, check and double check.

Cnuts one and all.

The tories on the selling board crack me up. They are utterly ripping the piss out of the support

I am glad they explained who they are meant to be in the pics. Hilarious

I really do wonder what their new manager is thinking?

Back