Friday's banner

The 3 Types Of Karma Explained
  • Sanchitta. This is accumulated past actions or karmas waiting to come to fruition.
  • Parabda. This is the present action: what you are doing now, in this lifetime and its result.
  • Agami. Future actions that result from your present actions are called agami karma.

Those cheeky wee scamps from the north circular - never happy are they.
The board did as they requested and got rid of lennon.
They brought in a big named manager, well he's greek so it's bound to be big.
They kept their big stars like julien the cripple, mcgregor the invisible and the greek goalie who still manages to play even though he has no hands.
I mean what more could they ask for.
Long live the selik board

The vermin will be rioting if Angie doesn’t hit the ground running

Our team took several transfer windows to get the right mix of experience, better talented players with a mental toughness and gel as a unit and take in the coaching and training drills to get the team set up and playing consistently well

IF we qualify for CL group stages and they don’t it will increase the pressure on Angie and he will need to work miracles very quickly if he has to get them playing to his tactics

He seems a volatile guy and having spent some time in Oz they tend to be very mouthy and opinionated and this guy appears to be on a short fuse too so it will be interesting next 2/3 months

If we can keep our best players and add some more proven quality we could really push on and the CL group money would be magic

It’s going to be an interesting few months ahead for sure

Dom McKay must be wishing he hadn’t fûckin bothered not even officially started his role and already toast with the rheptiles :D

Just wait until they get a hammering from Livingston. Banner factories will be doing overtime for weeks

From left to right.

Lenin (appropriate),
Kryten from Red Dwarf,
Joaquin Phoenix's Joker,
Henry Kissinger,
Radavan Karadic,
Bobby Sands (naturally),
Flat Eric (remember him?)
& Herr Dr Bruno Furst, the frankly Nazi looking memory doctor who used to advertise how to improve your memory in the Sunday Express in the 70s.

At least Lawwell is back on good terms with them, it would seem. :cool:

That’s shite, I kinda miss pedro being the main target of their ire.

The new guy Dom clearly isn’t getting any time from the native loonballs anyway.

Which is just lovely!!

That's clearly not been done by tramp fans.

No spelling mistake for starters and the letters seem well formed.

Liewell will be absolutely relieved he has dropped off their radar….. for now. Going by the rumblings on their forum, he might be coming back in some other shape or form, to rinse them all again:))

As I've said, it won't be long till we witness the rioting in the car park. Pumped out of the CL and drop points in their first league game. That should do it.

At that point point they could settle for favoured son bJK, which would be an even bigger hoot.

This new yahoo appointment adds a bit of colour to the campaign from our perspective. This man is no competition to Steven and no way is he getting squillions to squander and the yahoo's know it.

I can see Steven even more determined to better last season, such is his character and our squad will only have improved. Its been a long time since the 9iar Walter era, where I have never had so much faith in a squad of players.

That lot are in disarray and need major surgery, whilst we are settled. Tasted victory. A new mentality. We won't be complacent with Steven at the helm. We also look forward to new signings to improve our lot and players like Wright coming in can only benefit.

That lot will implode, but I don't know if I will be able to watch such unsavoury acts as rioting in car parks and the pope's a prod right?

Bring it on!

B-)

Would love for Liewell to be appointed as new Chairman.
Would have to buy a a big fvck off box of pampers mind, as my system just couldn't cope with the stress on my bladder as my sides split.

I think their looking to be the biggest comedy act in the country, seeing as football is passing them by.

:D

Back