Friday's football

JayDee

The German game could be the pick.

Main games:

Borussia Mönchengladbach v Borussia Dortmund Bundesliga 19:30 BT Sport 2

Stoke City v Watford Championship 19:45 Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Football / Sky Sports Ultra HD

Chorley v Wolves FA Cup 19:45 BT Sport 1 / BT Sport Ultimate

Arbroath v Dundee Scottish Championship 19:45 BBC Scotland

Benevento v Torino Serie A 19:45 Premier Sports 2 / LiveScore App

Levante v Real Valladolid La Liga 20:00 LaLigaTV / FreeSports

PSG v Montpellier Ligue 1 20:00 BT Sport 3

Gladbach score inside the first minute but VAR disallows it for a foul, which I thought was the correct decision in the end.

Any idea what age group he's from mate ? Know a few of our youth players and seen a few play but honestly don't remember seeing him
Williamson is 19 mate, being perfectly honest he’s never stood out anytime for me either.

Penalty Dundee.

I'm not sure about the keeper but that's a great finish by Haaland to equalise for Dortmund.

What a game this Bundesliga match is.

I watched Liverpool Utd and it would have bored paint.

This is absolute night and day. Two teams looking to actually put the wee white thing in the goal.

And there’s another one. One of the best matches I’ve watched so far this season.

Fist glance i actually thought arbroath pitch was artificial and realised its grass ,pitch is like a bowling green ,you wonder how they can maintain a good pitch but killie and likes say it costs too much

They are very unprofessional with time keeping Germany like, often see matches ending dead on 90:00 if there is more than one goal lead to either side - so strange given what they are seen as being famous for.

Really nice move by Dundee, Adam slips in Danny Mullen who is 10 yards out dead centre & whacks the bar.

Charlie Adam just ran away from some players.

How to beat Dortmund:
  • Win a set-piece
  • Defend
Really think if Hasenhuttl took over a decent side there he would walk second place, all he did with Ingolstadt was take few risks and get his team disciplined and excellent at defending, then moved it up at gear with better players at RB Leipzig. Can throw up some good matches to watch Bundesliga but the defending, especially aerially, can often be horrendous.

Good save by Gaston, cross fizzed in & Sow directs it towards goal with a great strike.

Straight at the keeper but still a good save.

3-2 BMG.

Defending is absolutely abysmal.

Dortmund need about three weeks on the training pitch to work on it, they don't know what they are doing.

Back