Friday's Free Money Predictions

Davidsmith1

Hills 10 pound max bet a goal in Arsenal Everton match
Also put 2 quid on boosted 0 0 with Ladbrokes 12/1
Guaranteed free money
Impossible to lose.

Got at least 5 emails from Nigerian princes this morning guaranteeing the same thing, but considerably more lucrative

I think you are better putting £10 on no goalscorer, 12/1, with Sky, that way you win some decent money, no goalscorer also rules out an OG which would bust a 0-0, which is also 12/1.

Infact wish I'd done this last week, with a boost on the Man C v Arsenal game , a goal to be scored on the first half also boosted to Evens and didn't come in.

Other freebies kicking about

Hills free £2 bet builder on Chelsea v Fulham tonight (need to claim)
Betfair free £2 bet builder on any EPL game this weekend (also need to claim)
Ladbrokes £1 on any sport this weekend

On the goal scored in the game. Even money is surely a safe bet :))

Skybet used to do similar offers for a player to get one shot on target, I see they have changed it to two players, and usually more than one shot on target. Can only assume it cost them a fair bit.

Ladbrokes have a free £1 bet for anyone who logs on today. I'll put that on no goalscorer in the Arsenal game and then put a tenner on over 0.5 goals at evens with Hills.

I think you are better putting £10 on no goalscorer, 12/1, with Sky, that way you win some decent money, no goalscorer also rules out an OG which would bust a 0-0, which is also 12/1.

Infact wish I'd done this last week, with a boost on the Man C v Arsenal game , a goal to be scored on the first half also boosted to Evens and didn't come in.
Only break even if one goal then.

Skybet used to do similar offers for a player to get one shot on target, I see they have changed it to two players, and usually more than one shot on target. Can only assume it cost them a fair bit.
Patched them after Ronaldo 1SOT at home to Middlesbrough was a loser

How do you acquire the additional 7? Asking for a mate :D
Think he used his kids , wife’s phone numbers and a few more !

I have 3 just went up to counter and asked for them , think I opted out of marketing . U have to give a phone number and u get a text saying welcome to William hill but u don’t have to activate the card via the text or anything . Just used 3 different numbers.

Only had one bet so far - the Manchester derby but will try to make time to put tomorrows on

Back