Friday's Hotline

John McInally "I'm a furious Partick Thistle fan"

Is there any other kind of Partick Thistle fan?

Once again a sheep fan Allan McPherson complaining that it's the big two that get the benefit of the ref's' decision's did he watch the Sheep v Rangers game absolute wholesale cheating by a ref as you'll ever see all in favour of the sheep ultimately to help the scum to the title.

I saw some of the highlights from their game and to be honest I didn't think the Sheep had much of a claim at that 3rd goal. Scum player stood absolutely still and Bates ran into the back of him. If the rules say that's offside then fair enough but to me it looked like Bates made an arse of it (where have I seen that before?.....)

But I'm interested in this 3rd goal the Scum should have had? Usually they would be all over the media moaning and I haven't seen anything. Did they have a goal wrongly disallowed. Highly doubt it but did anyone see it?

Once again a sheep fan Allan McPherson complaining that it's the big two that get the benefit of the ref's' decision's did he watch the Sheep v Rangers game absolute wholesale cheating by a ref as you'll ever see all in favour of the sheep ultimately to help the scum to the title.
What I notice is that if they think we got a decision then it's "Rangers get this...".

If they think Sellick got a decision then it's "The Old Firm get this....."

I saw some of the highlights from their game and to be honest I didn't think the Sheep had much of a claim at that 3rd goal. Scum player stood absolutely still and Bates ran into the back of him. If the rules say that's offside then fair enough but to me it looked like Bates made an arse of it (where have I seen that before?.....)

But I'm interested in this 3rd goal the Scum should have had? Usually they would be all over the media moaning and I haven't seen anything. Did they have a goal wrongly disallowed. Highly doubt it but did anyone see it?
Yes and no.
Yes because he was onside but “no” because that wasn’t what the goal was disallowed for.
He pushed his opponent.

Latest posts

Back