Friendly v Hamilton Today - Updates and Info in here

garytcrsc

We have virtually zilch of a difference since we stopped in March.

If the situation remains more or less the same come August I think we are in for a long season.
I get your concern, however most leagues are still finishing or have just finished their seasons. They will all be assessing their situations. We will likely see more movement once the bigger leagues start spending money.

JD1872

Just a friendly but pleased we got the win, want us to get back to winning habits regardless of how meaningless the game is.

Morelos scoring in his first game back can only be good for his confidence

erskine bear

Morelos has only missed one in his career, it might have been an incredibly important one but he took them for HJK too.

Tav might be mentally scarred after missing so many last season
He's taken 5 missed 2. I like a striker hitting pens though. I think Tav having missed a penalty against celtic (Did not cost us) and a few last season won't want them, like you said.

sammy1872

Don’t read to much into the results of friendlys. We had excellent pre season results last year and didn’t come to much . Always nice to get the win I guess but main thing is getting fitness up

turps100

Morelos has only missed one in his career, it might have been an incredibly important one but he took them for HJK too.

Tav might be mentally scarred after missing so many last season
Never knew he took them for Helsinki. Cheers for the info.

SuperGers07

Everyone in Steven Gerrard’s squad was given a run-out during the 90 minutes, barring Steven Davis, Ryan Jack, Allan McGregor, Filip Helander and Nathan Patterson, who were all carrying minor knocks.

One thing I don’t want to see regular this season is Jack and Helander again carrying knocks.

supersonic

Official Ticketer
Everyone in Steven Gerrard’s squad was given a run-out during the 90 minutes, barring Steven Davis, Ryan Jack, Allan McGregor, Filip Helander and Nathan Patterson, who were all carrying minor knocks.

One thing I don’t want to see regular this season is Jack and Helander again carrying knocks.
Was Helander carrying knocks? Can only remember Helanders big injury.

CaptainCourageous

Jack has a long standing knee problem so that could be a problem.

With Katić out we need Helander and Goldson fit and healthy.