Friendly v Hamilton Today - Updates and Info in here

Arfield looks very trim.

Central defence looked a little poor on the very brief highlights, giving up a goal and another opportunity (good recovery from McCrorie). Great to see the team back.

Sun are reporting the team(s) as

Rangers:
McLaughlin, Tavernier, Goldson, Bassey, Barisic, Arfield, Kamara, Aribo, Hagi, Defoe, Kent.

Subs : Firth, McCrorie, Mayo, Edmundson, Middleton, Docherty, Barjonas, Stewart, Murphy, Jones, Morelos.

Assuming it was 4-3-3 as listed with complete change at halftime?

Middleton third choice left back? McCrorie backup for the right?
Barker must be finished with us. The official site mentions the players who didn’t play and Barker isn’t mentioned.

Look at the pic from training yesterday and watch your tongue.

You’re totally right mate, just had a source (who will remain anonymous) send me this photo that he says was taken today of Morelos at training.

3-EFAD35-D-BE82-4-BBE-93-E7-D32-A68-A98968.jpg

Absolute disgrace tbh.

Has phil been let loose on this thread %^*& sake?

buff has always been a bit stocky, he’s a solid young man who will probably always carry a little bit of extra weight, but for me that’s perfect for his game, it keeps him strong and still allows him to be a nuisance to defenders. All he needs to continue working on is his sharpness and to try and add a yard or two of pace, if he adds that he’s a top top drawer striker. He will literally have everything you need to be a stone cold killer in front of goal.

why argue about the man being a wee bit stocky or carrying a little bit extra, it’s not as if he’s turned up like Marlon fucking Brando after a few too many 10 litre tubs of ice cream...

Every summer we get the same pish with Alfredo. People saying his attitude is a disgrace, he’s fat and wants away.

When the talking stops and the football starts, the wee man does what he does best - putting the ball in the net
I agree he does usually start the season on fire.

So I made up he was a stone overweight? He is that is true backed up by others and I’m sure some admin on here will collaborate that.

He is miles away from fitness stands to reason he is way overweight and didn’t follow his detailed plan the club gave him.

Won’t be fit for Aberdeen that is only a couple of weeks away!

I don’t understand what part is made up but if it makes you feel better to deny he is what I’ve said steam in.

Aberdeen game is three weeks away.

If we can't get a 24 year old fit in that timescale there's something seriously wrong.

He will be playing.

Gerrard says on RTV that jack and Davis will be back for trips to France . Assume other 3 won’t then. Need to find out when helander will be back . Concerning if he’s got a knock when katic is out
Think it’s pot luck with Helander. Throughout his career he’s never had a sustained run of games as picks up random injuries.

Put simply, we can’t count on him and his availability for games the way we do Goldson.
Another cb is a must.

Defending at the first goal yesterday was poor.
Manager will see the centre half area as a weakness currently

Think it’s pot luck with Helander. Throughout his career he’s never had a sustained run of games as picks up random injuries.

Put simply, we can’t count on him and his availability for games the way we do Goldson.
Another cb is a must.

Defending at the first goal yesterday was poor.
Manager will see the centre half area as a weakness currently

hope so but I can’t see us signing a centre back until end of the window. Think he’s gonna give mayo chance to earn that spot

So I made up he was a stone overweight? He is that is true backed up by others and I’m sure some admin on here will collaborate that.

He is miles away from fitness stands to reason he is way overweight and didn’t follow his detailed plan the club gave him.

Won’t be fit for Aberdeen that is only a couple of weeks away!

I don’t understand what part is made up but if it makes you feel better to deny he is what I’ve said steam in.
not one player will be match fit in 2 weeks. you only have to see the EPL games being played out...

He isn't making it up.

Someone very reputable on here confirmed it and it shut everyone calling @Super Ally Does It Again and myself liars up.

We have been back for almost a month now, it's possible he has worked hard and got himself in better shape now.

He 100% did return in less than acceptable shape

He isn't making it up.

Someone very reputable on here confirmed it and it shut everyone calling @Super Ally Does It Again and myself liars up.

We have been back for almost a month now, it's possible he has worked hard and got himself in better shape now.

He 100% did return in less than acceptable shape

It’s just the way it is on here and I understand it it’s not something I liked hearing but it’s not my fault he came back the way he did.

Back