Friendly v Hamilton Today - Updates and Info in here

They really should stream stuff like this on either RTV or the youtube channel. Half the bloody world is stuck at home so there would be plenty of people watching, it would be great PR being able to say "We had 55 thousand people watching a friendly"

They really should stream stuff like this on either RTV or the youtube channel. Half the bloody world is stuck at home so there would be plenty of people watching, it would be great PR being able to say "We had 55 thousand people watching a friendly"

55 thousand people watch a friendly we struggled against a team that just avoided relegation. Great PR

Agreed mayo should be on level pegging for a chance to bassey imo.

I dunno what player of a decent level would want to come and effectively be 4th choice. Time is pad our squad out with the academy boys. Same argument could be made for the forward positions. No-one is goin to come in to be 3rd choice behind Alfie & JD.

I dunno what player of a decent level would want to come and effectively be 4th choice. Time is pad our squad out with the academy boys. Same argument could be made for the forward positions. No-one is goin to come in to be 3rd choice behind Alfie & JD.

We just need to be careful with that. Sitting around not playing first team football as our 4th choice might not see the likes of Mayo, Mebude, Kennedy or others reach their potential.

It's a difficult thing to get right at a club of our size.

55 thousand people watch a friendly we struggled against a team that just avoided relegation. Great PR

They don't have to mention the result, just the viewing numbers. But given that so many of our support have such a negative attitude like yours I can see why they don't want people watching, all they will get in return is greeting and whinging

I can imagine this game being played at a pedestrian pre season pace. Forget the result-it gets some miles on the players legs and an opportunity to shake off some lockdown cobwebs.

Back