Friendly v Hamilton Today - Updates and Info in here

Morelos has only missed one in his career, it might have been an incredibly important one but he took them for HJK too.

Tav might be mentally scarred after missing so many last season

Never knew he took them for Helsinki. Cheers for the info.

Report now up on official site, disappointingly team lines not included

Everyone in Steven Gerrard’s squad was given a run-out during the 90 minutes, barring Steven Davis, Ryan Jack, Allan McGregor, Filip Helander and Nathan Patterson, who were all carrying minor knocks.

One thing I don’t want to see regular this season is Jack and Helander again carrying knocks.

Everyone in Steven Gerrard’s squad was given a run-out during the 90 minutes, barring Steven Davis, Ryan Jack, Allan McGregor, Filip Helander and Nathan Patterson, who were all carrying minor knocks.

One thing I don’t want to see regular this season is Jack and Helander again carrying knocks.
Was Helander carrying knocks? Can only remember Helanders big injury.

Jack has a long standing knee problem so that could be a problem.

With Katić out we need Helander and Goldson fit and healthy.

New squad number design it looks like.

Can see in one of the photos Goldson 6.

New squad number design for the new season or just for friendly?

Do we usually have names above numbers in a friendly though?

Rangers_v_Hamilton_Friendly_Morelos_Penalty_15.JPG

New squad number design it looks like.

Can see in one of the photos Goldson 6.

New squad number design for the new season or just for friendly?

Do we usually have names above numbers in a friendly though?

I'm sure in the new brand evolution video they said we would be using our bespoke font on the kits this season (I thought all clubs had to use a standardised SPFL font but maybe that's changed)

The knocks are slightly concerning just Cos we always seem to have minor knocks that last weeks or months and they turn out more than knocks . Davis and McGregor ages will not help them to get over knocks as quickly as they used to . Helander also has a history of injuries which doesn’t bode well and jack has his long standing knee problem so all 4 pick up knocks easier than others. Would be interesting to see how they were picked up and without any more information it’s hard to tell but none have been in any of the training photos this week so guessed something was up

Might be just a precaution that they never played

The knocks are slightly concerning just Cos we always seem to have minor knocks that last weeks or months and they turn out more than knocks . Davis and McGregor ages will not help them to get over knocks as quickly as they used to . Helander also has a history of injuries which doesn’t bode well and jack has his long standing knee problem so all 4 pick up knocks easier than others. Would be interesting to see how they were picked up and without any more information it’s hard to tell but none have been in any of the training photos this week so guessed something was up

If Jack has this issue then it really should be getting worked on in terms of an op

By the sounds of it we had plenty of chances but just lacked that clinical edge which is expected after not playing for 4 months.

Wonder if Alfredo starts the season as number 1 from the spot kicks (don't know if Tav was still on the pitch at time of penalty)?

i.e. The team have been waiting on an opportunity for a fresh start in that respect and this, the new season, provides that.

Gerrard says on RTV that jack and Davis will be back for trips to France . Assume other 3 won’t then. Need to find out when helander will be back . Concerning if he’s got a knock when katic is out

Great we’re back playing again. No doubt a bit of rustiness going by the number of chances we failed to convert, but I’m sure that will improve.

A little concerning so many missed out due to injury. Especially since we haven’t been playing. I wonder if they are injuries caused by lack of activity? I think that’s something we need to be very wary of

Back