Friendly v Hamilton

LD5

I know the club never broadcast games from the training ground, but I feel they'd be missing out big time if they didn't with this one considering we haven't had a game in so long.

Let them feel their way back in and try new things without it being broadcast to the world.

It'd earn us virtually nothing anyway.

Why ??

Why Hamilton ? - a Club who have effectively shafted Scottish Football and ourselves with their actions inside SPFL CABAL ?

Feck Hamilton - wouldn't engage with them unless necessary

Let them feel their way back in and try new things without it being broadcast to the world.

It'd earn us virtually nothing anyway.
I mean, that is what friendlies are always for. The viewing figures might not be in the 100s thousands but I reckon there would still be a good amount choking to watch just because we haven't played in so long.

Why ??

Why Hamilton ? - a Club who have effectively shafted Scottish Football and ourselves with their actions inside SPFL CABAL ?

Their manager speaks well of us but, I agree with you.

Why ??

Good job this is necessary then.

I mean, that is what friendlies are always for. The viewing figures might not be in the 100s thousands but I reckon there would still be a good amount choking to watch just because we haven't played in so long.

Of course but it would have to be on RTV as couldn't expect subscribers to pay extra imo. So don't think it'd be a big earner.

Reactions: LD5
Back