Frimpong leaving Celtic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look who cares how much they get for this guy. In all our opinions he is not worth what the reported fee is. However someone is willing to pay it. The he has assets pace and an engine and if a good coach can get him to put in a good cross a few times a game then that will help.

The good thing is, they won't have a lot of change to spend of that money. It weakens them because the other right backs are really bad. Or they have to put their best Central Defender at RB. If they do buy, all we need to do is look at their track record in the last year and a bit and see their is a good chance they will buy another dud.

the important things about this apparently impending deal are:

1) a yahoo is jumping ship before normal contract timing issues arrive
2) he has hinted at disarray behind the scenes
3) other yahoos are mentioned as being wanting out
4) it leaves them with either an injury prone player, a donkey youth or moving their best cb there - either way leaving them even worse defensively
5) disharmony reigns

they can deflect with numbers and fudged finances
but this isn't a player at the top of his game looking for a challenge in a better league
this is an underperforming young lad who simply wants out and out to anywhere

glorious

Apparently Frinpong posted this on social media and it has been liked by a few of their young players

not sure if it is a real Frimpong account but the players liking it is significant

“I dreamed the dream but my demands haven’t been met, you’ll see what I mean”

Apparently Frinpong posted this on social media and it has been liked by a few of their young players

not sure if it is a real Frimpong account but the players liking it is significant

“I dreamed the dream but my demands haven’t been met, you’ll see what I mean”
Where? Not in Insta, not on Twitter.

It'll be fake as usual B-D

For our point of view it’s good news because he was decent against the shite of the league and drive them forward but against us all he did was run fast until kamara came across and showed him inside he then shat it

Official

Bayer 04 have signed Dutch right-back Jeremie Frimpong. The junior international is switching from Scottish champions Celtic Glasgow to Bundesliga soccer team under the Bayer Cross. The 20-year-old signed a contract valid until June 30, 2025 in Leverkusen.

“In Jeremie Frimpong, we have won a highly capable player for us and have once again achieved a forward-looking transfer for Bayer 04. He is technically strong, extremely fast and has a strong offensive urge, ”explains sports director Simon Rolfes. “In the past year and a half, Jeremie was able to prove himself at the absolute top club in the physically very demanding Scottish league and in the European Cup. These important experiences at Celtic Glasgow, but above all his football skills, make him a very interesting young player. "

From the point of view of Leverkusen's sporting director Rudi Völler, “By signing Jeremie Frimpong, we have made a transfer in line with Bayer 04. Young, versed in football, agile, with top speed and a very lively style of play - such players fit the way we want to act on the pitch, ”says Völler. "If Jeremie continues on his path as consistently as before in the coming years, he can become an important part of our team."

FRIMPONG: "I LIKE BAYER 04'S WAY OF PLAYING A LOT"
For the 20-year-old right-footer, the move to Bayer 04 means “a great opportunity to play in one of the best European leagues,” emphasizes Frimpong, who will be number 30 for Leverkusen. “I'm really excited about the Bundesliga and, of course, especially about this club. Bayer 04 Leverkusen recently played regularly in the Champions League and the Europa League. They showed how ambitious they are internationally, not least in the two games against Glasgow Rangers last year, ”emphasizes Frimpong, who trained in various youth teams at the English Premier League club Manchester City. "I really like the offensive, fast and technical way of playing Bayer 04 and I hope that I can help the team soon."

If there is no official fee released, you can bet your bottom dollar its nowhere near the top line mentioned.

Regardless, its more interesting to me, that he was basically begging to get out of there. Must be a real sour atmosphere... which of course makes me all warm and fuzzy inside B-)

Let’s be honest the reason this is 23 pages is we’ve become obsessed at their transfers record for their players.

That’s why many of our threads about our players are how much their worth.

Even if they got half of the reported figures, it’s still good business.

From all the players they sold recently, he’s been one of the worse. Armstrong, Dembelle and Tierney has weakened them. Hopefully this weakens them by the commencement of the mass exodus - and they don’t invest the money wisely!

Official

Bayer 04 have signed Dutch right-back Jeremie Frimpong. The junior international is switching from Scottish champions Celtic Glasgow to Bundesliga soccer team under the Bayer Cross. The 20-year-old signed a contract valid until June 30, 2025 in Leverkusen.

“In Jeremie Frimpong, we have won a highly capable player for us and have once again achieved a forward-looking transfer for Bayer 04. He is technically strong, extremely fast and has a strong offensive urge, ”explains sports director Simon Rolfes. “In the past year and a half, Jeremie was able to prove himself at the absolute top club in the physically very demanding Scottish league and in the European Cup. These important experiences at Celtic Glasgow, but above all his football skills, make him a very interesting young player. "

From the point of view of Leverkusen's sporting director Rudi Völler, “By signing Jeremie Frimpong, we have made a transfer in line with Bayer 04. Young, versed in football, agile, with top speed and a very lively style of play - such players fit the way we want to act on the pitch, ”says Völler. "If Jeremie continues on his path as consistently as before in the coming years, he can become an important part of our team."

FRIMPONG: "I LIKE BAYER 04'S WAY OF PLAYING A LOT"
For the 20-year-old right-footer, the move to Bayer 04 means “a great opportunity to play in one of the best European leagues,” emphasizes Frimpong, who will be number 30 for Leverkusen. “I'm really excited about the Bundesliga and, of course, especially about this club. Bayer 04 Leverkusen recently played regularly in the Champions League and the Europa League. They showed how ambitious they are internationally, not least in the two games against Glasgow Rangers last year, ”emphasizes Frimpong, who trained in various youth teams at the English Premier League club Manchester City. "I really like the offensive, fast and technical way of playing Bayer 04 and I hope that I can help the team soon."
Caio, next please

Get over the fee folks. It doesn't matter what they're trying to tell us.

You are aware we've a game tonight or you all cry-wanking yourselves over frimpong?

Honestly, get a grip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back