Frimpong leaving Celtic

Status
Not open for further replies.
When he receives his share of the transfer fee, he should be able to buy himself a Fast Car.

a1898873571_5.jpg

If both clubs are saying that they're not disclosing the fee how are people discussing the fee so much and it being mental etc.?

I wouldn't believe a word that comes out of Celtic's mouth fee wise.

So, have the clubs actually came out and said?

Pretty confident that when Celtic disclose a fee they like to use every single penny associated with the deal. Not the hard cash they actually get.

Rangers have used the “undisclosed fee” line themselves, many times mate.

Jackson & Co, aye fair enough they are poodles for the mentally challengeds.

German based journalists, & sky journalists I highly doubt are inflating speculated transfer fees for them.

You're giving journalists anywhere, too much credence. The first German journalist I read said it was a "fee up to €10M" now its reported again in Germany as being im excess of "€11M".

Considering the complex way modern transfers are structured, the true value is easily obfuscated. The implication you are making is that these German journalists have checked at Bayer, but they could easily be using Scottish Journalists as their source.

I find "rising to €10M" easy to believe, because a transfer for a 20yo, would typically be structured in an incentivesed fashion. Could easily mean the amount that they receive in total will end up well under £5M when you factor agents fees, Citys cut and whether the player himself is due a cut.

Thats a really long way of saying I dont believe a word from any party, and i bet any money their accounts will tell the true story and it won't be near whats reported.

The only way we will find out the truth is n their annual accounts next year.

But there’s absolutely no way he has went for the amounts bandied about, if so, it will include his wages for the duration of the contract. Remember the rhat mhedia doing that with anyone they signed.

You're giving journalists anywhere, too much credence. The first German journalist I read said it was a "fee up to €10M" now its reported again in Germany as being im excess of "€11M".

Considering the complex way modern transfers are structured, the true value is easily obfuscated. The implication you are making is that these German journalists have checked at Bayer, but they could easily be using Scottish Journalists as their source.

I find "rising to €10M" easy to believe, because a transfer for a 20yo, would typically be structured in an incentivesed fashion. Could easily mean the amount that they receive in total will end up well under £5M when you factor agents fees, Citys cut and whether the player himself is due a cut.

Thats a really long way of saying I dont believe a word from any party, and i bet any money their accounts will tell the true story and it won't be near whats reported.
I don’t think anyone is suggesting they are getting €10 up front, I’ve said in a post above they won’t get near that.

Anyway my last comment of that post was in relation to an insinuation that journalists big up their fees which might be true for Scottish ones, but not global ones.

Fair enough mate, that is a point but I’d assume it makes more sense for those covering Germany to reach out to German links.

Suppose anything is possible though.

I don’t think anyone is suggesting they are getting €10 up front, I’ve said in a post above they won’t get near that.

Anyway my last comment of that post was in relation to an insinuation that journalists big up their fees which might be true for Scottish ones, but not global ones.

Fair enough mate, that is a point but I’d assume it makes more sense for those covering Germany to reach out to German links.

Suppose anything is possible though.
Journalists feed off the same source all over the world. All it takes is one journalist to say something then the rest follow.

I watched Neic's press conference, what an embarrassment of a man he is. Zero class, zero dignity, answers just "Yes" and "No" to some questions and ignores points.

No wonder they're all jumping ship.

They're just looking for players on loan or bargains in this window apparently. O'Donnell and another Duffy it sounds like.

6,8,10 millions pounds? no matter what they get, those figures will barely make a dent in their losses for the year.
They still need to sell.

Lennon also mentioned the call offs because of the "Covid Breach" in his own words.. Sounds like some punishment coming that he's aware of?

Whilst, in general, I'd go along with what you say the exception appears to be Tierney. They did get £25m and, even more surprisingly, they got it up front and not in staggered payments over a number of years. It was announced as such to The Stock Exchange and reflected as such in their Accounts from memory. Arsenal must have been bonkers.

Yes, that amazed me VB, especially with his injury record.

Rangers have used the “undisclosed fee” line themselves, many times mate.

Jackson & Co, aye fair enough they are poodles for the mentally challengeds.

German based journalists, & sky journalists I highly doubt are inflating speculated transfer fees for them.
"Undisclosed fee" is usually used when a player transfers for buttons compared to their potential market value.

How do those cunts manage it.

If the fee is close to what they’re saying that’s a massive profit

Lars Bender is retiring at the end of the season and they're looking to sell Mitchell Weiser. Frimpong and Timothy Fosuh Mensah are the two they have as replacements

"Undisclosed fee" is usually used when a player transfers for buttons compared to their potential market value.
It’s also used when overselling a player mate, most transfers these days go down as “undisclosed” ma

The Windass deal is one that springs to mind straight away. Rangers & Wigan said “undisclosed” in the clubs statement, when we all know we got £2.5m for him.

I’ve listed reasons on another page why deals are kept disclosed, the selling & buying club gain no advantage when officially releasing the figures.

I'm gutted I was wanting big Borna to give him a tanking so I could post.

Borna in Frimpong dingdong.

Would've been even better if it was at a Hong Kong ping pong tournament.

Borna in Frimpong ping-pong ding-dong.

Let's look at the positives.

1. He is a player that has potential under a half decent coach.
2. He is probably one of Celtic's better players
3. Either he is unhappy or Celtic are pretty much forced to sell.
4. Celtic need the cash to fill the hole in their accounts and they won't get all of it either.
5. Unless Celtic bring in someone of equivalent or better quality then it weakens them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back