"From Easterhouse to Eindhoven" - An evening with Bobby Russell. Now On Sale.

Jaws2

The live event/book signing is going onsale at 4pm today. Details below;

NB: We had to increase the ticket price slightly. Apologies. We have, at the suggestion of a poster on here, added a ticket NOT including the book so that if wife/husband/partner etc wants to attend, you don't need to go home with 2 copies. Additional copies of the book will be available on the night.

https://edmistonhouse.co.uk/en-GB/categories/whats-on

General Sale: Wednesday 27th March - 4pm

Ticket Price: Standard Reserved Seating ( Including Book ) - £35*

Standard Reserved Seating ( Can only be purchased alongside full price option) - £17.50*

(all tickets incur a £1.50 Booking Fee per ticket)

Join Rangers Hall of Fame inductee Bobby Russell as he launches his autobiography, “From Easterhouse to Eindhoven”. Bobby will be joined onstage by his friend and teammate from the treble-winning season of 1977-78, Gordon Smith, for a fans Q&A before signing copies of his book.

Event Date: Friday 19th April

Doors Open: 7pm

Entry Requirements: This event is 12+. All under 18’s must be accompanied by an adult aged over 18. For guests who would like to bring younger people, we would ask that they exercise caution and discretion as we cannot guarantee that the nature of conversation will be suitable for a younger audience.

Accessible Tickets: Tickets can be purchased online. For all accessible enquiries, please contact: contactus@edmistonhouse.co.uk

Last edited:
This event is now onsale.

I've held off on advertising so far to give the good folks of FF first dibs on tickets so if you want to go (and you DO want to go) get in there asap as we expect this to sell quickly.

Bobby's looking forward to meeting the support and signing a load of books on the night.

Very unusual title :))

I hope it goes well. Russell was a wee bit before my time but the family liked him, so I like him.

Last edited:
Cathy told me about this yesterday ..yep will get a couple of tickets and pop along on the evening and maybe share the taxi home ..lol

You missed out. He was a lovely player to watch.

Really good guy as well.
Part of my youth.
Very skilfull player. Such a pity the injuries he sustained.
I'd love to have gone to this event, but unfortunately will be on holiday.

Cathy told me about this yesterday ..yep will get a couple of tickets and pop along on the evening and maybe share the taxi home ..lol
Look forward to seeing you there.

Hoping to have a few well-known faces in attendance as well as some ex-players are quoted in the book as well as supporters, school mates, coaches etc.

Should be a fun night.

Just a wee plug for this.

We're hoping to get as many Bears as possible to this to launch Bobby's book in style and there'll be a few ex-players there also so you can have a drink and mingle while Bobby signs your books.

Fans Q&A will be fun and the MC (tbd) will be chatting with Bobby and Gordon Smith about their time playing together and the 1977-78 Treble season.

Get on board folks. It'll be one of the few opportunities to get the book (which is a good read, even if I say so myself !) signed in person by the man himself.

Link is below and hope to see you there !

https://edmistonhouse.co.uk/en-GB/categories/whats-on

Back