From in the dressing room! (video)

Gerrard's going to have a chat like Father Dougal tomorrow

So, Steven do you remember the day you won the league?
Well do you remember running down a policeman in a haze of blue fog?
What about the beer slide, do you remember the fully clothed Klinsman across the dressing room floor?
What about the telly, you were on the telly saying it was okay for everyone to break lockdown?
You were wearing a trophy you nicked out the trophy room.

Gerrard to the media "we wanna remain humble"

Gerrard 2 hours later doing the Klinsmann across a flood of beer HAHAHA

This guy has just taken over my all time fav Ger.
I’m pretty sure it’s doctored footage . There’s no sound and it’s slightly pixelated. Earlier someone posted one of our players singing Shane Duffy it seemed real and I was shocked and laughing but someone said it too had been doctored.

I’m pretty sure it’s doctored footage . There’s no sound and it’s slightly pixelated. Earlier someone posted one of our players singing Shane Duffy it seemed real and I was shocked and laughing but someone said it too had been doctored.

It's not doctored.

It's not doctored.
Its the video of the players singing saturday night (Arfields tune) and someone has dubbed audio over it from scum fans singing about duffy, with him being in the pub.

The one where he fails to down a pint lol

Ye just want to crawl through the screen and jump about celebrating with them til ye black oot :))

Inject this right into ma veins! B-D

Its the video of the players singing saturday night (Arfields tune) and someone has dubbed audio from scum fans singing about duffy, with him being in the pub.

The one where he fails to down a pint lol
Is the Gerrard one real , the one it shows a figure diving across the dressing room floor then emerging with the Glasgow cup ? There’s no sound I think it’s dodgy and has been digitally doctored

Is the Gerrard one real , the one it shows a figure diving across the dressing room floor then emerging with the Glasgow cup ? There’s no sound I think it’s dodgy and has been digitally doctored
Yeah its real mate. All the other videos going around back it up

It’s not doctored there’s the full two minute FaceTime call all over Twitter.

Putting a track over a video is a little simpler than doctoring footage to have Gerrard sliding across the floor. We know how high this all goes, but that's CIA level ffs :))

Putting a track over a video is a little simpler than doctoring footage to have Gerrard sliding across the floor. We know how high this all goes, but that's CIA level ffs :))
It’s hard to tell these days mate I’ve been sent whats apps with Morelos morphing into Neil diamond it actually looks like Alfie singing it . So I take with a punch of salt now what I see on the Internet

Last edited:
What a day.

Feel for Tav a bit though you can tell he is still hobbling a bit wasnt able to properly join in like he normally would.

Sure lifting the trophy will make up for it

Back