From in the dressing room! (video)

There is just so much going on in that video it’s unreal.

Gerrard with the hagi fist bump.

Bassey with the epileptic fit of a dance.

Alfie launching a beer at someone.

The unts unts unts noise someone makes haha

Shagger letting loose.

Zungu thinking it’s a sex party with his wee dance.

Gerrard in the middle of them all going tonto.

There is more. It’s fucking beautiful

Here you go mate - was such a laugh seeing the gaffer dance to it
BTW the lyrics of that are class and got to wonder if thats why it seems to be a kind of squad song

'm feeling it
I'm feeling a change
I'm feeling it, in the air
I'm feeling it
I'm feeling a change
I'm feeling it, in the air
To look the other way
To get what you want
Throw out your troubles find your song
'Cause there's a change
Change in the air
To look the other way
To get what you want
Throw out your troubles find your song
'Cause there's a change
Change in the air

I bet some went home in flip flops and shorts wringing with beer, they will all be sneaking back to Ibrox today to reclaim their clothes prob still hanging on the pegs Wheres ma watch/ive only got one shoe? Alfie going home with a carrier bag of single shoes would be some crack.

I bet some went home in flip flops and shorts wringing with beer, they will all be sneaking back to Ibrox today to reclaim their clothes prob still hanging on the pegs Wheres ma watch/ive only got one shoe? Alfie going home with a carrier bag of single shoes would be some crack.
Recovery day today, hope our social media team are on point today :D

The players changing room looks absolutely fantastic by the way.

The upgrades took a bit of stick at the time but Gerrard had a vision with this too. He's modernised our club and kept the traditions at the same time.

Will leave a legacy for years to come.

Really enjoying watching the manager who has been detached and ruthless this season just going absolutely tonto with his players.
Pretty incredible scenes watching him bouncing away in the middle of it all or doing beer slides! :D hahaha

Thing is and it is something i forget when i am watching or listening to him, he is still a young man himself.

He is an absolute professional, ruthless and relentless, all of that. But i bet when it's time to party he can let rip with the best of them.

I imagine their 'recovery session' today wont consist of much more than getting a feed to get the blood sugars back up, getting plenty of fluids in and watching the celtc game. Maybe pulling straws to see who buys this afternoon's cargo! :D

Can't grudge them it! They are super fit young men, couple of days with a few beers to let the tension go then back in tomorrow with three days to prepare for Europe.

For me, they have earned that, just wish i was there with them!

The players changing room looks absolutely fantastic by the way.

The upgrades took a bit of stick at the time but Gerrard had a vision with this too. He's modernised our club and kept the traditions at the same time.

Will leave a legacy for years to come.
It’s the attention to detail I love. Planning a floor with just the right surface tension when flooded to facilitate world championship beer slides.

Is the Gerrard one real , the one it shows a figure diving across the dressing room floor then emerging with the Glasgow cup ? There’s no sound I think it’s dodgy and has been digitally doctored
Yeah it’s real. It’s a FaceTime chat taken by the mate of a poster on here. Guy in it is the First Team Chef or something.

Good to see everyone involved in the celebrations. Even the fringe players like big Bassey & Greg Stewart in the middle, loving it.
I noticed Greg Stewart got a game yesterday. The gaffer obviously feels he is working hard in enough in training and wants to make home feel a part of the success

They would've had to put on some extra security at Ibrox last night as there would've been some nice cars left there last night.

I think if they lose or draw today you can probably right off Thursday. The boys will still be pissed by then.

Gerrard will be do Klinsmanns across Auchenhowie all week.

Back