From in the dressing room! (video)

just out my scratcher and my heids thumping, can't wait to go again watching the bheasts getting scudded and be officially crowned championeeees this afternoon WATP 55

Imagine being in that dressing room, never mind as a player, but one of the staff. Trying to stay composed and let the players enjoy their moment... next thing Defoe and Zungu are launching you across the floor haha love that!!
Fcuk composure, I'd have been right in it from the start

What's the trophy he's waving about? Did they send someone upstairs with the Trophy Room keys and tell him to grab something, anything shiny out of a cabinet?
If you watch the 'I'm feeling it' video, you'll see it has bottles etc in it and is sat on the floor. Must be a drinks/ice bucket. Inventive use from Gerrard!

Got rudely woke from my drunken state at half 8 when the misses came home off night shift to tell me there's water leaking out of the roof. Not what I needed to be on a ladder in the fucking loft.
Tell her it's only 19th Century Terrorist tears!!!!

Loving these videos. Well done every one of them and they deserve to have a beer and party. I have so much love for them all and am so proud of them. Thanks lads.

I am not a massive social media fan but loving the content its bringing on here.

WATP. Stay safe bears and soak it all in, its been a while.

Back