From Invincible to Invisibles........The Tims in Europe...."Work in Progress"

Hadd39

6 Years without a challenge, all the money and that's as good as they can muster.......never laughed as much.......Comedy Classic.

That was the worrying thing of how far advanced technical teams in Europe have advanced and where we have to try get remotely near, they never got out of 1st gear. The one twos in their own 5 yard line was heart stopping at times. The tims are a.so called juggernaut of ivinvincibles" . Imagine PSG or Barca in our league for a season

I Know they get a barrow load of cash just for being there, but watching them get utterly REAMED never ceases to entertain me!

The media will already be typing out their excuses for the next couple of European games as to why the scum are so crap against any decent opposition.

Bet you some balloon will blame us by saying it's because there is no decent opposition in the domestic league.

Makes me boak.

They got stuffed by a far better team.

It's the players that were gibbering on about having a chance in the game etc and the media fluffers that make it more amusing.

That said, I'd like us to be in the CL very dearly.

Only 'invincibles' when they hold the massive financial adavantage. Start greeting like weans when the shoe is on the other foot.

Bizarrely, they totally neglect their European pumpings when they start this shit.

couldn't help myself and took a wee peek on Kerryfail street...there seemed to be a congregational acceptance that they should be measured on Anderlecht results; so sweep any PSG/BM embarrassment under the carpet and hope for the best against a mediocre team from Belgium...........what possesses them to conjure this nonsense up?

The Tims are totally delusional, there were some who actually thought they could get a result last night. They are taking some seriously good shit it seems.

It's very entertaining when they get pumped but they are still pulling in the cash. Hopefully a stadium closure will add to our joy.

They're lucky that Anderlecht are equally as shite as they are to be honest. I can still see them qualifying for the Europa League.

In saying that, it might actually work in our favour if they're still in Europe as it'll mean more games for them and they won't be focusing on the league as much.

They're lucky that Anderlecht are equally as shite as they are to be honest. I can still see them qualifying for the Europa League.

In saying that, it might actually work in our favour if they're still in Europe as it'll mean more games for them and they won't be focusing on the league as much.
I think the mhanks will literally bottom out of the group Anderlecht were unlucky not to score a couple against the mighty Bayern

Back