From top to bottom

Now there is no disgrace getting beat by Liverpool
But I do take issue with that performance, no fight, no urgency nothing from the manager that shows me that things will change.
Nothing from the boardroom tell me they will change.
They put tickets at a horrible price and after 3 games we are all put out and now 2 games at Ibrox to try and save face.
Let's be brutally honest we gave been shocking to watch this season,
Sold patterson,aribo, and bassey and replaced them with sub standard player's
players
The team is old and sturgid. Player's who gave probably went as far as they can
And we are relying on a 40yr old gk..
The manager bores the death out of me with tactics and even his vefire and after match interviews
We're is our john brown, Stuart mcall guys who knew what putting that jersey on ment .

its the future Im worrying about. Will Gio change, will he learn from his mistakes? Will he show balls and confidence? Sadly I dont see it.

I am absolutely embarrassed by that show tonight, despite the low score. However, something tells me Gio will not be. And thats concerning, when you are a manager of Glasgow Rangers. Accepting second best without a fight or a clear plan is not our way.

Did you read what u said ffs I said there is no embarresment getting beat by Liverpool but the manner was embarresing..do should we not compete because a team is full of superstars.

The scoreline masks the actual plan Gio set out to do. It was shameful. Our 40 year old GK kept it from Humiliation.

But I do take issue with that performance, no fight, no urgency nothing from the manager that shows me that things will change.
They put tickets at a horrible price and after 3 games we are all put out and now 2 games at Ibrox to try and save face.
players
The manager bores the death out of me with tactics and even his vefire and after match interviews
We're is our john brown, Stuart mcall guys who knew what putting that jersey on ment .

This was the big night for our players who think they are too good to be playing in our team.

The superstars in their own living rooms.

The players who are world famous in their own cul-de-sacs.

The players who think they should be playing for a big EPL club.

They shat it.

Kent and Morelos are top of that list.

It’s the manner of defeat which rankles, more than the defeat itself, I agree.
I think that is the way everyone feels. Being honest, with that group, we never stood a chance. But the lack of just anything from players to manager is unbelievable.

Actually no, I just have a pair of eyes and can watch a game for what it was. Did Brighton say “%^*& it, they are too good lads, they all cost a lot, never mind there is always next week” . I’ll say again, i never expected a win or even a draw but if that was keeping it tight trying to nick a point them we are fucking doomed. It should have been 6 or 7 had they had their shooting boots on.

If squad values was the be all then we should scud the 10 Shite teams in Scotland but we make heavy weather of that most weeks.
SShhhh you. Reality doesn't get you far on here.

We got a backs to the wall 0-0 against a Barca frontline of Henry-Ronaldinho-Messi with a backline including an old man, Weir, and Kirk Broadfoot. Could've snatched it late as well.
We also got handed our arses big time by juventus with a lot more money spent.

Nothing new and this was with the Richard Goughs at the time. In fact I was in Turin and if the italians had kept the pace up they were going at, double figures would have been on the cards. Still they came to Ibrox and actually gave us a bigger doing. This is nothing new, but football has changed a lot even since then and these teams are more or less playing a different sport from the rest now.

Look at ajax tonight, a big club with a fine european history, but had their arses handed to them. The clubs from the big 5 countries would be better going their own way as the rest of us will get nowhere near them.

More to it than “Liverpool spend more than us”, a list:

Matondo seemingly out the picture for being late to appointments, training etc. nowhere to be seen, then starts, then benched for Tillman.

Tillman in and out the team, shoe horned out wide right when your playing a 5-4-1 against one of the best teams in the planet.

King in and out the team continually.

38 year old Steven Davis getting a run of games out the blue and starting in a 2 man central midfield against again - one of the best teams in the world.

Morelos hardly fit and barely played starting up front when we have a guy thats scored 11 in 14 and works his absolute bollocks off.

Glen Kamara, has he chucked it or is the manager just not playing him? Wait he’s now bringing him on off the bench.

Sakala, nowhere to be seen for weeks barely making benches now he’s suddenly in the managers plans.

Fullbacks being told to tuck in when playing a back 5 leaving Barasic hung out to dry against Arguably the best right wing in world football.

The manager doesn’t know what he’s doing and is completely out his depth. One good season at Feynoord then pretty much failure everywhere else.

Then we have the recruitment and board which ill save for another thread. Utter garbage being served up.
Spot on

Matondo seemingly out the picture for being late to appointments, training etc. nowhere to be seen, then starts, then benched for Tillman.

Tillman in and out the team, shoe horned out wide right when your playing a 5-4-1 against one of the best teams in the planet.

38 year old Steven Davis getting a run of games out the blue and starting in a 2 man central midfield against again - one of the best teams in the world.

Morelos hardly fit and barely played starting up front when we have a guy thats scored 11 in 14 and works his absolute bollocks off.

Glen Kamara, has he chucked it or is the manager just not playing him? Wait he’s now bringing him on off the bench.

Sakala, nowhere to be seen for weeks barely making benches now he’s suddenly in the managers plans.

Fullbacks being told to tuck in when playing a back 5 leaving Barasic hung out to dry against Arguably the best right wing in world football.

The manager doesn’t know what he’s doing and is completely out his depth. One good season at Feynoord then pretty much failure everywhere else.

Then we have the recruitment and board which ill save for another thread. Utter garbage being served up.
Sad to say, but it's hard to disagree!

£17 million our cost of players on the pitch at the start. The cost of their goal keepers arm. What do people actually expect here?
I expect us to beat them at Ibrox.
iu

Sums it up. Our management are not getting the best out of an admittedly average squad.

Spot on, GVB hasn’t got a clue

He should look at teams like Club Brugge etc for inspo then, throwing in the towel before a balls kicked because a teams spent more money than you, pathetic.

St Mirren, Ross Country etc be as well just packing it in in the league then aye?
Brugge have spent over 90mil in 2 seasons.

players
Yes because John Brown and Stuart McCall never played in a Rangers team that were beaten in Europe.

£17 million our cost of players on the pitch at the start. The cost of their goal keepers arm. What do people actually expect here?
Some effort and pressing not just standing off letting Liverpool have as much time as they want on the ball.

No issues getting beaten but the lack of desire is unacceptable.

Our approach was far too negative.

I'm not saying we parked the bus, but we had 5 across the back and 2 defensive midfielders.

There were literally no options to play forward, break the lines.

If we play 3 centre defenders, the full backs absolutely have to get forward when we have possession, but we seemed to be frozen by the fear we'd lose the ball and be caught up the pitch.

They had gears to go up, Blind if you couldn't see that... If we as much as scored they would have stepped up a gear. Fact.

Liverpool scored twice, one from a free kick the other a penalty. Fact.

If our players stepped up a gear (and they really need to) the result could have been different.

And my dog agrees.

Back