Match Thread Fulham v Brentford Championship Play-Off Final - 7.45pm ko, Sky Sports

No Mitrovic is a big call, goals in this already. I honestly couldn't stomach a play off final scenario with Rangers, OF, cup finals, Euro nights are bad enough
Is he injured?

Mental to leave him out otherwise.

Would be nice to see Brentford go up. It makes a change from seeing the usual teams yoyo-ing in and out of the premiership

Cairney is one of those annoying players that demands the ball and then proceeds to do absolutely nothing with it.

Fulham looking far superior thus far.

Whoever wins this game is going straight back down next year. Neither will be able to play the way they do against the bigger teams, too many loose passes and no real grit about them.

Quite cagey as this game often is given what’s at stake, hopefully it livens up second half.

If it finishes 0-0, they'd be as well going straight to penalties. In fact going by what I'm reading on here, would've been as well just having a penalty shoot out.

As poor as I've seen Brentford but Fulham not doing much either.

Brentford front 3 should click at some point and make a decent chance.

Can a legal issue arise if they call Bobby Reid.... Bobby Reid. Surely no need to try squeeze in his full name every 5 seconds.

Wow, only got worse as it went on. The teams mentality was thinking what they have to lose instead of what they have to win.

Whichever of these two go up they will have to look at how they do tactically or they are just going back doon again.

Back