Full fan mosaic

No sign of the one of my mum (who passed away recently) actually sent it twice thinking I never done it the right size . I don’t see any of my 2 lads too. My granddaughter is the only one. Not bad £50 for one

2 photos I sent are not there. Also got an email from Castore today saying my order can't be fulfilled. £200 in total for hee haw. Club testing my patience today.
I’m sure Castore will refund any order they can’t fulfil?

How much was the order in total?

sent one of my daughter in and it's not there, money taken out my account though, i'd also be pissed off if i'd paid for one of those pictures at the edge of the mosaic that has part of the faces folded under.

As fans we're getting shafted by castore , shafted by the club by this and season ticket holders are being especially shafted with the RTV access they are getting.

For all the money they are taking gleefully the customer service across the whole lot is sh1t

sent one of my daughter in and it's not there, money taken out my account though, i'd also be pissed off if i'd paid for one of those pictures at the edge of the mosaic that has part of the faces folded under.

As fans we're getting shafted by castore , shafted by the club by this and season ticket holders are being especially shafted with the RTV access they are getting.

For all the money they are taking gleefully the customer service across the whole lot is sh1t
take it back the other half has went through the pics again and found our daughter....half her face folded under a chair!

Whoever was in charge of setting the measuring and placement of this up should be getting their jotters in the morning

Still no answer from the SLO on this thread, doesn't surprise me, if it was a thread on the Louden I'm sure he would have been onto that like a flash.

So not only is my wee boy still waiting for the strip he ordered 6 weeks ago but his picture didn't make the banners either.

Magic.

I know of a dozen folk including myself who uploaded pics and not one of us is in the mosaic.

They must have got far too many pics to put on the mosaic.
i do wonder though, cause i put one of my mrs up then i got an email about 5 days later saying it was the last chance to get pics in before the deadline, so i sent one of myself too, neither are on it. surely if they got so many pics they wouldnt be advertising to get them in. theres certainly plenty more room in the stands and by the sounds of it more than enough people who havent been on them to get another mosaic made up

Yeah I wouldn't mind getting some confirmation as well, checked and can't see the picture of my old man in it.
The last picture, fittingly I guess, we have of him was from the big fan pic against the sheep in 2017, (he passed away not long after leaving the ground) so thought it would be nice to include him in this.
Sorry to hear that, hope you get it sorted.

No sign of the one of my mum (who passed away recently) actually sent it twice thinking I never done it the right size . I don’t see any of my 2 lads too. My granddaughter is the only one. Not bad £50 for one
Again mate i hope you get it sorted, seen a couple of people also saying they paid to have their deceased fathers on the banners, makes me pretty angry reading posts like this.

Again mate i hope you get it sorted, seen a couple of people also saying they paid to have their deceased fathers on the banners, makes me pretty angry reading posts like this.
Cheers buddy
I sent an email after sending 1st pic for payment didn’t come out, but no answer so a few days later sent another pic making sure right width, 2 payments out bank a few hours later.
I’m not going to tell family picture ain’t on mosaic.
I’ve just gave Rangers nearly two grand in 3 season tickets, members, tops and training gear. Really disappointed

Can't see the wean BUT I've found the soap Dodger mother in-law (no pics - well a big cracker in Ibrox:))) can't wait to show all her family.

I'm not there.

Did they not say 10,000 pictures would make up the mosaic?

My quick maths suggests there's 1200 pictures there currently.

(6 panels of 200)

Still no answer from the SLO on this thread, doesn't surprise me, if it was a thread on the Louden I'm sure he would have been onto that like a flash.

That's an unnecessary and unwarranted dig in all honesty. As it happens it appears @Greg Marshall hasn't been online on FollowFollow since Wednesday, which might well account for him not responding to a thread started on Thursday. Guy's kept busy dealing with all the loonballs on Twitter.

That's an unnecessary and unwarranted dig in all honesty. As it happens it appears @Greg Marshall hasn't been online on FollowFollow since Wednesday, which might well account for him not responding to a thread started on Thursday. Guy's kept busy dealing with all the loonballs on Twitter.

To be fair to Greg he is a one man band. He clearly needs support and that is showing up now on various fronts.
The lack of comms on strips and the lack of comms on the fan mosaic show that we need to beef up the team supporting Greg as there is no way he can deal with all the issues arising just now

There is plenty of duplicates on those photos. It’s a shame the club communication has been poor on this, did they think people wouldn’t notice our pictures hadn’t been used? Hopefully they are good on their word and it will be sorted.

The fan mosaic looks remarkably similar. So it’s either the same photos or been rotated with a new set of banners?

The fan mosaic looks remarkably similar. So it’s either the same photos or been rotated with a new set of banners?

I think there's more photos this time. From the pic I saw it looks like there are photos above the writing this week which weren't there before. Hoping there is as my daughter wasn't in the first set

It looks like my picture is on it now. Hopefully the guy from Twitter has taken some pics too as his were great quality last time.

Honestly they have made a complete mess of this, absolutely amatuerish, the design, the layout, not having it ready in time, duplicating images, leaving supporters out...and the fact they still have the supporters pictures on the aisles folded under, you had one job to design a Rangers mosaic and you fuc@ed it.

Even the fact you've got to rely on long lens cameras from club photographers to see what a shitshow you paid for is a farce

Back