Full stadium Old Firm Bouncy at Ibrox

Did Sky not spend ages watching and replaying it like they do with Celtc fans?

WellgroomedIncomparableChevrotain-size_restricted.gif

Some great videos.
Pisses me off sky never show anything like that when its us.

Sky zoom in on the players at Ibrox or immediately switch to a replay , anything. To avoid showing our magnificent stadium full of joy

At the breezeblock Boulevard they cant wait to pan out and scan around the whole stadium while Crocker says “ let’s just soak all this in”

It’s like Celtic tv on sky and has been for years

Sky zoom in on the players at Ibrox or immediately switch to a replay , anything. To avoid showing our magnificent stadium full of joy

At the breezeblock Boulevard they cant wait to pan out and scan around the whole stadium while Crocker says “ let’s just soak all this in”

It is so blatant. Must have been hurting last week.

The greatest sight in Scottish football,The only problem is the fact that it takes a goal v the fhilth for it to go full throttle.

Rangers should quite simply have a word with Sky, BT Sport and the BBC and tell them to show fans in full voice and doing the bouncy, they can't exactly say no, what valid reason would they have to reject it?

@Greg Marshall Could you pass this on to somone at the club who could deal with this? Can only be good for Rangers.

They looked great and as others have said so annoying fucking Sky showed very little of it.

Slightly off topic, the one from Sandy Jardine rear, how good did that look?
And we are continually told the main TV camera can't be that side.
How come the phone footage looked ok? I can't believe there is not the technology and equipment to make it happen.

First time doing the bouncy in years for me. Probably Scottish Cup semi final was the last time I did it.

It was absolutely magic, great bit of cardio too to burn off the impending booze.

What a feeling it was when the bouncy was in full swing last Sunday. Also earlier this season against Rapid Vienna, was the first time in years I’ve seen the bouncy going in all 4 stands. Tremendous to have these moments back regularly at Ibrox!

Absolutely, I think a few bears have forgotten about Rapid Vienna but the atmosphere after the third goal was unreal!

I'd said ten minutes before that if we scored a second we better do the bouncy got my wish haha. It was the best I've personally seen

I doubt anything will beat the bouncy we did at the UEFA cup final after the Zenit fans did their version, I still have the scars on my shins all these years later. It also showed just how many of our fans managed to get in the stadium - there will never be a support at a European final with the numbers we had in Manchester in the Stadium ever again.

Back