Full time emotions

Relief, satisfaction and euphoria all rolled into one. Watching various videos and clips that are being posted showing our path to glory, its just fabulous with the beer kicking in now.

Peaked a bit early on Friday night, a bottle of red listening to Rangers on YouTube, ended up hours later with a Rangers malt and an Englishman's betrayal. To say I was a wee bit tired yesterday is putting it mildly. Have a glass of Merlot in hand, here's a health to the Glasgow Rangers brothers and sisters.

Doing ok. Having a beer waiting for a couple of mates to come round. It's against the rules but can't just sit here on my own.
Not a chance mate, im heading out at 7 to see the grandad and uncle and cannot wait we started this together and will be ending together

If anyone deserves this it's us bears, you have a good one mate

Reactions: WJD
Very proud for sure.

However, feels strange because we weren't playing and I'm working in the morning.

I'll tell you something, the Old Firm in a fortnight is going to be one hell of a celebration.

bouncing around the livingroom with my wonderful wife giving it Championees at the top of our voices and the dug barking for special eefect

Couldn't even watch the game my arse was making buttons,done the house work cleaned the van ,checked my phone a few times, then heard the fire works go off at full time and went out my back door and cheered.Still buzzing.

I was going to completely ignore their game.I got to the 81 minute and switched it on.I know its tim like behaviour but I couldn't resist.Had a wee tear in my eye at ft.
Just so happy.

No tears and thought there might, just happiness and relief.

I often think back to Valentine's day that year, scared of what was happening.

Tonight I'm finally content.

We're back where we belong.

When the result came through it was an almighty Yaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssss. Then a wee tear or two watching the vids and pics on here. Been following the Gers for over 65 years and today was very very emotional,

I must admit, I didn’t feel much. I overdone it with the drink last night and had a few teary moments watching the videos. I’ve had a couple of beers now and it’s happening again. Relief, joy, nostalgia, thoughts of absent friends and pride. I can’t grasp the enormity of Dave Kings decision to bring Mr Gerrard to our club.

Back on it again after last night, just thinking of my old man who I lost 10 years ago.
Would love us to win the scottish cup in May especially against them at a full sunny Hampden to make up for not being there yesterday with this lockdown pish, unfortunately I don’t think that will happen. Either that or a trip to Gdansk in May for the EL final. B-D

I was going to completely ignore their game.I got to the 81 minute and switched it on.I know its tim like behaviour but I couldn't resist.Had a wee tear in my eye at ft.
Just so happy.
Same for me, I was cleaning the bathroom during their game. When I finished there was about 12 mins to go so I stuck it on.

I must admit, I didn’t feel much. I overdone it with the drink last night and had a few teary moments watching the videos. I’ve had a couple of beers now and it’s happening again. Relief, joy, nostalgia, thoughts of absent friends and pride. I can’t grasp the enormity of Dave Kings decision to bring Mr Gerrard to our club.
The opposite for me. Didn't mark yesterday at all, today has hit me like a ton of bricks.

Let's be hearing them then Bears?

I was greeting and shaking uncontrollabley, wont deny and a feeling words cannot describe

Back where we belong, enjoy your day, night, weeks and months ahead everyone

Cheers to you all
Soon as the whistle went I was screaming at the telly like a lunatic. Then went outside and did the same haha. Fucking brilliant stuff .

Gutted I'm offshore just now will keep my powder dry until I get home on the 19th.
Feeling your pain!
I'm in France, had to leave the site when their game finished as I didn't want the lads to see the tears.
Now back in the airbnb with a glass of pink champagne sporadically weeping with joy and smiling like a cheshire cat.
Can't wait to get home and celebrate properly. Smoke bombs and fireworks galore, the neighbours won't know whats hit them!

I walked over to Ibrox,reached John Grieg statue and frantically checked their thread on here knowing it was into the final seconds then the cheers from parked up cars with bears in them who were listening to the game erupted ,everyone around cheering too and i held both arms aloft to the heavens and welled up punching the air and shouting yes as the tears flowed while looking to the heavens,a spine tingling feeling of raw emotion and just stunning totally stunning

Feeling your pain!
I'm in France, had to leave the site when their game finished as I didn't want the lads to see the tears.
Now back in the airbnb with a glass of pink champagne sporadically weeping with joy and smiling like a cheshire cat.
Can't wait to get home and celebrate properly. Smoke bombs and fireworks galore, the neighbours won't know whats hit them!
Similar mate over in Belgium and loving watching the videos and also an absolute emotional wreck in the best way!

As soon as the whistle went at Tannadump a flood of emotions just swept over me. WATP
It was strange watching that , for I was convinced after a bright opening from them and I thought they were going to scoosh it and I was thinking ah well we will just finish it off at parkheid , but as the game went on I started thinking along the lines of " This mob couldnae score in a f#ckin brothel" so as the game progressed I began to think " we are going to do it" and I went from a relaxed passive watcher to an almost nervous wreck especially when there was five minutes injury time and I was thinking " these b#stards are gonna score (even although it would not affect the eventual outcome of the league), the upshot is that I went from a passive observer of the game to someone who was desperate for the final whistle
to go and when the final whistle went , like you Brox a flood of emotions swept over me ,it was great just to have it confirmed that the famous Glasgow Rangers are champions for the 55th time , happy day

Just spent the afternoon with a bunch of bears I didn't really know before today, on the quayside outside our house, quaffing champagne, wine and malt. Suffice to say, everybody is feeling very happy today. Sitting home just now, very mellow, feeling that all is OK with the world

Back