Full time scenes

Am I the only one who rewound the programme and recorded them and will probably watch them another few times before I go to bed?

Players and staff just looking so happy, knowing how close we are. The fans in the corner.

Beautiful.
Great to see that team spirit knowing it's in one hand already. Just get it over the finishing line. Had to laugh when Crocker said about the FWs 55th title. The Tims will be getting ready to leap from a tall building

I don't know why but tonight has hit me. I honestly nearly started greeting when Tav grabbed Alfie.
We’re all the same.
I think it’s the realisation that we’re almost there, and to see that this team will not lie down, will not hide and want it just as much as we do makes me swell with pride.
That’s my team and your team.
‘That’s the team they call the Rangers!’

Am I the only one who rewound the programme and recorded them and will probably watch them another few times before I go to bed?

Players and staff just looking so happy, knowing how close we are. The fans in the corner.

Beautiful.
Your not alone, it was a joy to watch and just a sample of what it's gonna be like when we clinch it and when we get presented with the trophy.

I don't know why but tonight has hit me. I honestly nearly started greeting when Tav grabbed Alfie.
You and me both. Borna's interview last week ended my wafer thin veneer of calm and collected.

This team. Even tonight when we were pedestrian for an hour they got wound up, dug in and found a way to do it.

The operating model means we'll have to sell players eventually to grow but I don't want any one of them to go.

Last edited:
Magic scenes definitely one that believes and know they belong at the top.The Rangers players are class because no matter who’s playing they care.Eg Borna handing over penalty to Itten to take last week after he came on.

Back