Full time scenes

We’re all the same.
I think it’s the realisation that we’re almost there, and to see that this team will not lie down, will not hide and want it just as much as we do makes me swell with pride.
That’s my team and your team.
‘That’s the team they call the Rangers!’
Love it mate,sums it all up tonight beautifully.

Think the players all stopped on way off the pitch to give it a big group ‘bigun’ to the RTV camera team as well.

Hopefully see that tomorrow.

I wonder who decided to go to the corner?

You could hear singing at the end so I can only assume the players heard singing during the game

Am I the only one who rewound the programme and recorded them and will probably watch them another few times before I go to bed?

Players and staff just looking so happy, knowing how close we are. The fans in the corner.

Beautiful.
My Sky Q box never taped it so feel free to post

I‘ve been in tears since Alfie scored, when I saw the team at the end applauding our socially distanced supporters at the corner outside the stadium the tears became uncontrollable. At the final whistle we really seen something magical, that is the bond between all the players and the staff, this is why we are 55 times Champions.

Great to see the players acknowledging the fans at the end . The feeling of togetherness is something special. Well done players and fans alike.

Let’s be honest, forget this 4 point thing...we win on Saturday and it’s done as a contest for sure

23 points goal difference advantage!

Ibrox on Saturday

I had a c*nt of a day- flown off the rig with abscess in tooth, driven around 3 different clinics in a South American shit hole then 2 different hotels to be met with a prick of a receptionist. Eventually got into room and spent 2 hours online doing forms to get entry back into UK to then switch on the game at 43mins.

My mood soon changed, SG letting rip at Beaton for what he is, a cheating bastard. The players will love him even more for that tonight and it's been coming for months. As for the Buff and the scenes at FT, absolutely amazing and I had a tear in my eye for sure. We have a united squad on the verge of being back where we belong.

Onto tomorrow- JFK then London bound

Am I the only one who rewound the programme and recorded them and will probably watch them another few times before I go to bed?

Players and staff just looking so happy, knowing how close we are. The fans in the corner.

Beautiful.

And the fireworks outside the park which looks like a wooded area.

Going over to those Bears in the corner was pure class "We'll watch you play from the pavement"?
I've been practicing staying calm when we play for a while now unless we're about 3 up, because I always think when I get frantic about anything it never turns out well.
Tonight I cracked though and everybody was getting it, Beaton the worst obviously, the time wasting Livi players, and ours' as well at every misplaced pass. It's getting so close it's almost at the breakdown stage, and I think quite a few of us should have defibrillators sitting next to the swally when we play the toerags if it isn't officially done and dusted by then.
This team has really turned me into a big pussy as well, I'm either greeting or nearly greeting at the end of every game. It's like even reading on here I can feel the emotions in nearly every post seeping through.
I've been following Rangers for quite a while now (about 56 yrs since my da lifted me over my first turnstile), and I can honestly say I've never experienced anything like this. And I feckin love it.

Back