Halliday
Candiaes
Goss
Murphy
Windass
Mccrorie
Docherty
Rossiter

Stuck in traffic last night chatting with my mate. When all our midfielders are fit who would you all go with?

I Honestly couldn't decide.

Last edited:
It’s a great problem to have. I know we’ve been here before but Rossiter is also back training, it would be brilliant to finally get him back in amongst it.

Can take Murphy, candeias and windass (dorrans too tbh) out of that list as they play higher up (otherwise you need to add moh, dalcio etc). Mccrorie will drop back into defence, esp with wilson going. That leaves jack, Docherty, Goss, Holt and haliday to battle it out for the two spots.

Great problem to have and whoever gets in will have to work their asses off just to keep their position each game. We now have quality back up for almost every single position.

What a dilema to have!! Now have good quality depth in there with

Dorrans
Jack
Holt
Halliday
Candiaes
Goss
Murphy
Windass
Mccrorie
Docherty

Stuck in traffic last night chatting with my mate. When all our midfielders are fit who would you all go with?

I Honestly couldn't decide.
Haven't a clue... the more I think about it, the harder it becomes...
Rossiter, Goss, Docherty, Jack

Haven't a clue... the more I think about it, the harder it becomes...
Rossiter, Goss, Docherty, Jack

For the whole duration stuck in traffic i still couldnt make up my mind. It does get harder the more u think about it

I think the good thing is we have a lot of variation to be able to change how we are playing, we can easily swap a dorrans for a mccrorie or a jack for docherty to have a more defensive or attack minded line up without sacrificing quality or forcing someone to play in a role they might not be quite used to. There is going to be so much fight to make it into this team and places to fight for that I hope our days of losing to the St. Johnstones and Ross Countys are going to be a thing of the past this season, and if you get selected to play and don't make the mark there is someone of equal quality waiting and raring to go to get their chance.

I don't think we will see krancjar again.

When every one is fit they probably won't all be here.

Goss may well go back to QPR, some might be moved on. Still don't know the plans for McCrorie and who we are targeting in the summer?

I like McCrorie in his midfield role but he may have to drop back in to defence. Would like to see Goss, Jack and Docherty all together. Not sure how I'd fit Dorrans?

When every one is fit they probably won't all be here.

Goss may well go back to QPR, some might be moved on. Still don't know the plans for McCrorie and who we are targeting in the summer?

I like McCrorie in his midfield role but he may have to drop back in to defence. Would like to see Goss, Jack and Docherty all together. Not sure how I'd fit Dorrans?

Another solid point. For his quailty it was trying to fit dorrans in i struggled with. Defo imo want to see both jack and docherty in

Back