Fun way to raise club funds.

Jose Calypso

Official Ticketer
A wee idea.

With season ticket renewal there’s an option to add £20 on top of the price.

This £20 puts your Rangers number into a raffle for home league games.

Draw is made the day before each league game and winner is made aware the day before the match.

If your number is drawn you get the chance to take a penalty at half time against the 2nd or 3rd choice keeper.

If you score you get £100. If not you still got to take a penalty at Ibrox in front of a crowd.

Even if only 20’000 season ticket holders signed up that would bring in £400’000 with a maximum payout of £1800 assuming everyone who gets the chance scores.

What do you think?

A wee idea.

Draw is made the day before each league game and winner is made aware the day before the match.

If your number is drawn you get the chance to take a penalty at half time against the 2nd or 3rd choice keeper.

If you score you get £100. If not you still got to take a penalty at Ibrox in front of a crowd.

Even if only 20’000 season ticket holders signed up that would bring in £400’000 with a maximum payout of £1800 assuming everyone who gets the chance scores.

What do you think?
Utterly ridiculous but thanks for making me laugh on this tiresome monday morning.

A wee idea.

What do you think?

I think we should wait until the cost is announced. Everyone has a 20% pay cut and many will struggle to afford their ticket. I believe a lot of folk will have priorities outside football for quite a while.

They could add a voluntary contribution which is discretionary. That way those better off bears could contribute where they can.

No half time penalties or the like for me, I’d slip on my airse and be humiliated in from of 50,000 fans, no thanks. :)

I think we should wait until the cost is announced. Everyone has a 20% pay cut and many will struggle to afford their ticket. I believe a lot of folk will have priorities outside football for quite a while.
[/QU
I put this in the Lounge
If a person is on £300 take-home pay and the Government give them 80% of their wage that equates to £240
If you are saving on fares/fuel, tea or dinner money for 5 days, You actually might be better off. And that's not including freezing your mortgage payment.
Plus you can't go out to spend your cash in a Pub or Restaurant

Last edited:
Its not a bad idea but the timing might be. There's gonna be a few folk not renewing and it'll be interesting to see how many STs sell for next season

A wee idea.

What do you think?
I like that idea,decent shout,

You know what, fair play to you. All ideas should be welcome and encouraged at this time

We may very well need to find ways to raise funds, and I commend anyone trying to come up with ways of doing so.

A wee idea.

What do you think?
I think this is actually a really decent idea

A wee idea.

What do you think?
so you want me to pay an extra twenty quid and if i score i get hundred quid, how would i do this with no legs, then there is my blind mate. what do you suggest.

Also i would say that most of the support will be catching up after this virus has passed and the new season starts.

Legless and blind drunk used to be my away days :p :))

so you want me to pay an extra twenty quid and if i score i get hundred quid, how would i do this with no legs, then there is my blind mate. what do you suggest.

Also i would say that most of the support will be catching up after this virus has passed and the new season starts.

Legless and blind drunk used to be my away days :p :))
Yip. Works out at just over £1 per game. If the season ticket holder is unable to take the penalty they could pass it to a family member.

Not the worst idea in all honesty.15 years ago my dad won a directors box day out at a game for the 2 of us.Blue room hospitality,meet the players and on the pitch at half time with Terry Hurlock.
It was a season ticket draw apparently.We had never heard of it before

Back