Fundraising for my son.

Jg1966

Looking for some help folks.

Our family have recently set up a fundraising page for our son Cameron who has Spastic quadriplegia cerebral palsy. This is to enable him to travel to America for life changing spinal surgery.

We stay in Anstruther and have been overwhelmed by the generosity of the local people including businesses and golf clubs. We are holding an online auction to raise funds and we were hoping to have some items of sporting memorabilia. I have contacted Rangers looking for a signed strip or something similar but because of covid it is impossible at the moment. I was wondering if any of you could help in some way and it would be great if someone could arrange for something to be donated that could be auctioned to raise funds.

Any help would be really appreciated. I have attached a link to the fundraising page which explains everything.

Our family have recently set up a fundraising page for our son Cameron who has Spastic quadriplegia cerebral palsy. This is to enable him to travel to America for life changing spinal surgery.

We stay in Anstruther and have been overwhelmed by the generosity of the local people including businesses and golf clubs. We are holding an online auction to raise funds and we were hoping to have some items of sporting memorabilia. I have contacted Rangers looking for a signed strip or something similar but because of covid it is impossible at the moment. I was wondering if any of you could help in some way and it would be great if someone could arrange for something to be donated that could be auctioned to raise funds.

Any help would be really appreciated. I have attached a link to the fundraising page which explains everything.

Donation made.

Best of luck to your son and hopefully you reach the total ASAP.

A bit of a poor show re the club, how does Covid prevent them organising a signed or, even easier, a match worn shirt ? I know they are inundated with requests from folk for stuff but surely they are able to filter the genuinely deserving cases from the spurious.
Donation made.

Donation made mate. Sounds like a fighter going by the story on the website!

The total sounds massive but in context it's a full Ibrox donating £2 each, and you have a good bit already. Hope it can take a substantial bump up and even hope some players see it and would be able to pop something in.

Good luck and all the best to your family mate.

Do you just donate to the main page and put the wee fellas name on it so they know who it is for?

Donated (I think - didn't get confirmation email) only £20 but hope it helps.

Good luck all.

Checked the just giving direct and it went through :)

Cant thank everyone enough for your donations. That genuinely wasn't the reason for my original post.

A couple of people have asked how to donate. All you do is clock on the link on my original post and donate through that.

Can I just ask one more favour our please share amongst your friends and family on social media.

Thanks so much

Small donation made.

Cameron is beautiful. Please keep us updated. Wish I had the money to give you it all.

A wee donation made mate. Also, if you haven't already, check out a page called Seb's Legs on Facebook. Another brave wee guy who I believe went through SDR surgery in the States. Inspiring stuff. Best of luck to Cammy.

A wee donation made mate. Also, if you haven't already, check out a page called Seb's Legs on Facebook. Another brave wee guy who I believe went through SDR surgery in the States. Inspiring stuff. Best of luck to Cammy.
Thanks so much for the donation. I Saw that on Facebook. The results of the operation really do change kids lifes.

Glad to donate mate, hope you get to your target amount. :))

W.A.T.P.

Cant thank everyone enough for your donations. That genuinely wasn't the reason for my original post.

A couple of people have asked how to donate. All you do is clock on the link on my original post and donate through that.

Can I just ask one more favour our please share amongst your friends and family on social media.

Thanks so much
I have a signed home jersey from last season, if someone would like to donate £200 to your page, I will post it to them if they PM me and you confirm the donation has been made

Donated mate.

Sincere best of luck for your son.

A bit of a poor show re the club, how does Covid prevent them organising a signed or, even easier, a match worn shirt ? I know they are inundated with requests from folk for stuff but surely they are able to filter the genuinely deserving cases from the spurious.
Donation made.
The problem is that there are a thousand deserving cases like this heartbreaking story

I have a signed home jersey from last season, if someone would like to donate £200 to your page, I will post it to them if they PM me and you confirm the donation has been made
Hi Robert, that is a great gesture. I have sent you a PM and made the donation. I wish you and your son Cameron all the very best OP, I have no doubt you will get to America.

Back