Fundraising for my son.

Another wee donation made.

O/P when we start to get clear of Covid have you thought of other methods of fundraising such as auctions and raffles, possibly with stuff from Rangers etc? Need to find a way to give this a major boost.

Another wee donation made.

O/P when we start to get clear of Covid have you thought of other methods of fundraising such as auctions and raffles, possibly with stuff from Rangers etc? Need to find a way to give this a major boost.
If we not in this situation and were able to get to Ibrox, I am certain that some charity buckets for Cammy would soon get filled up.

If we not in this situation and were able to get to Ibrox, I am certain that some charity buckets for Cammy would soon get filled up.
Hi mate, yeah we have been doing loads we have a dedicated Facebook page Team Cammy G and have managed to raise nearly 27k in 2 months. Take a look and you will see everything that has been going on. We have lots if ideas especially for the summer months. Golf days, fundraising events in local shops, online auctions etc etc. Already have a few donations of things that can be auctioned/raffled but always on the look out for more.

Hopefully the world will be in a wee bit of a better replace by then and will make things a little easier for us all.

Just shared on my Facebook & shared with a few groups and people on WhatsApp. Donation will be sent shortly.. good luck in your appeal & best wishes to your wee superstar cammy.

I just came across your post - all the best to get the required funds. Thats as cracking photo you have of Cameron, he looks like a happy wee lad, despite all he has been through.
I’ve made a small donation.

A small donation made. I’ll stick another couple of quid in when I get paid.
All the best to you and the wee guy

Donated mate - good luck and hopefully you can get to your target to get the treatment your wee boy deserves.

My wee boy was born 8 weeks early and was 3lb - he was tiny and is now 5 but absolutely massive so I know how to difficult it can be in the early days.

Cheers

Donated mate - good luck and hopefully you can get to your target to get the treatment your wee boy deserves.

My wee boy was born 8 weeks early and was 3lb - he was tiny and is now 5 but absolutely massive so I know how to difficult it can be in the early days.

Cheers
Cheers mate, yeah we had a few scary nights in the early days.

Back