Fundraising for my son.

Looking for some help folks.

Our family have recently set up a fundraising page for our son Cameron who has Spastic quadriplegia cerebral palsy. This is to enable him to travel to America for life changing spinal surgery.

We stay in Anstruther and have been overwhelmed by the generosity of the local people including businesses and golf clubs. We are holding an online auction to raise funds and we were hoping to have some items of sporting memorabilia. I have contacted Rangers looking for a signed strip or something similar but because of covid it is impossible at the moment. I was wondering if any of you could help in some way and it would be great if someone could arrange for something to be donated that could be auctioned to raise funds.

Any help would be really appreciated. I have attached a link to the fundraising page which explains everything.

Donated good luck

Looking for some help folks.

Our family have recently set up a fundraising page for our son Cameron who has Spastic quadriplegia cerebral palsy. This is to enable him to travel to America for life changing spinal surgery.

We stay in Anstruther and have been overwhelmed by the generosity of the local people including businesses and golf clubs. We are holding an online auction to raise funds and we were hoping to have some items of sporting memorabilia. I have contacted Rangers looking for a signed strip or something similar but because of covid it is impossible at the moment. I was wondering if any of you could help in some way and it would be great if someone could arrange for something to be donated that could be auctioned to raise funds.

Any help would be really appreciated. I have attached a link to the fundraising page which explains everything.

Less than £200 to get to 25k. Thanks for all your support bears.

Donation made, hope you get to your target.

All the best to you and your family, have a good Christmas.

Back