Funeral of David Hagen

I take it there are still rules for how many could attend in Scotland ? Such a sad time for everyone especially those who’ve lost someone .

Won't manage to attend the Stadium unfortunately but will raise a glass to Davie on Friday.

Sleep well Sir.

Will head down. Mate messaged me this morning about it as it’s his girlfriends relative

Same day as my brothers funeral. Had a horrible time of late. Heartbroken. Lost my dad 8 weeks prior to my brother. RIP Robert and Jack.
That’s a tough one to take mate. As difficult as it will be, just try Keeping your chin up. I know that’s easy for me to say being some anonymous person on a message board but just know my thoughts are with you.

Was at the golf day someone on hear ran for him and was talking to Alex Totten about him, saying he didn’t have a lot of time left. Terrible disease gone to soon.

My Mum passed away last Thursday, funeral on Friday. We are only allowed 20 at the crematorium.
Condolences mate.
Losing my Mum was by far the hardest thing in my life.
Still think about her every day.
It does get easier mate, believe me.

My Mum passed away last Thursday, funeral on Friday. We are only allowed 20 at the crematorium.
Sorry for your loss my friend.
Hopefully you can take comfort and strength on Friday,
from the fond memories of your Mother.

Some sad news on this thread about people losing family members etc.

We’ve all been through it and will again no doubt.

So I would like to offer my condolences to anyone who’s been through it recently and just to say “ stay strong, you are not alone “.

Out with your own friends and family you will always get support from the Rangers family.

Back