Funny moments watching Rangers

The week after we lost to Hamilton in the cup we went to tyncaste.
We scudded them 5-2 and all through the game a guy in front of me kept shouting “this is a dawdle “
I don’t remember if he looked like bobby ball or sounded like him
Just something that sticks in my mind.

Warming up, pre game, Albertz taking shots in at the Copland. One sails just over the bar, heading for a boy coming down the stairs on crutches. Swings crutch at ball, misses, gets hit full in the face and falls backward into a boy carrying Wee towers of pies and bovril. Carnage.

Oh and the massive ironic standing ovation given by bears to Regi Blinker when he came on for them towards the end of an absolute hammering at the Brox.

My mate and I went to the wrong end of the ground at tannadice and then had to make our way right round to the opposite end missing the start of the match , as we got to the other end behind the goal the ball came sailing out the ground bouncing nearby prompting us to start a kick about with another random bear.

This went on for about a minute or so before a police officer approached us demanding the ball back . Watching the game back later I discovered it was a wayward Davie Robertson shot.
Maybe you had to be there but it was funny at the time

Back