Further bad news for Ashley

Good news he has over stretched himself

The high street is dieing hopefully he dies soon

Won’t ever buy from any of his shops ever again

I'd rather it was his health failing but his businesses will have to do for now
Patience my friend. A failing business will send his stress levels through the roof. Stress leads to high blood pressure, HBP leads to s heart attack.

It’s in the post for the fat parasite.

Last edited:
Liked this quote from the article -

"Let's be clear: we think Mike Ashley is a genius when it comes to sports retail. No doubt about it," they say in a research note.
"However, to make an analogy, he's trying to coach the England football team whilst running the netball, the tennis and the chess team as well.

Hopefully this is true - he's believed his own success could carry over to other areas of retail, and his normal operating model actually will just lose him a shedload of cash elsewhere.

Greedy fat bassa that treats his staff like shit, and its biting him on the nuts now. Which is nice.

I hope he's financially ruined before he checks out.

Reduced to shuffling along the streets, with his arse hanging out a pair of Lonsdale trackie bottoms, and what's left of his worldly possessions dragged behind him in a Sports Direct bag for life.
A lovely thought.

His BMI score would have won the super over yesterday.

Probably not too far off the mark if this is anything to go by (taken from a NUFC) forum

pinched from google reviews, the orange tree pub, totteridge....

Went here for a sunday lunch a week a go.
Absolutely horrendous. There was a fat tramp in there wearing big flappy jeans and very low quality, out of date sports wear, probably Donnay.
He was sat by himself and had 5 dinners on one plate and was shovelling the food in to his mouth with his dirty fingers. Except he missed a lot as he was very drunk, I counted 12 empty pint glasses on his table.
He then got up and vomited in the fireplace.
I complained to the staff about this disgusting behaviour and was told 'that's Mike Ashley, he comes in here all the time'

I WILL NEVER GO HERE AGAIN, TILL ASHLEY HAS GONE

At the end of the day, he is still the unacceptable face of capatalism and the sooner he is completely removed from the Rangers the better.

That’s about as polite and factual as I can be about him.

BBC kindly providing a graphic of businesses to avoid, until now I didn't know he owned GAME.

_107881403_mike_ashley_empire_july_2019_640-nc.png

Game face difficult established competition in console stores like PSN, PC stores like Steam and 3rd party stores like CD Keys. Hopefully, these investments show signs of a demise for him because as proven in the past (Murray), the capitalist market can quickly bring down even the biggest players in a heartbeat, regardless of how invincible they once looked.

BBC kindly providing a graphic of businesses to avoid, until now I didn't know he owned GAME.

_107881403_mike_ashley_empire_july_2019_640-nc.png

The fat lady's front bottom done a deal with stone island for his flannels shop
Small independent shops like jolly tots and quest in Falkirk can’t sell stone island anymore.
lady's front bottom

Sounds like the delay is due to the heat now on his methods of producing his results from previous years. Auditors looking more closely now.

Cooking the books now were we Ashley? Now what would 3 names and his cheerleaders all think about that then? I wonder.

His model of buying up respected brand names and replacing/stocking them with third world tat is starting to fail rather spectacularly now. His name has always been mud but now with a few spectacular failures to his name I don't see any way back for him and his business empire.

The thing is nobody would touch any of his brands/stores in the current economical climate so not sure how he gets out of this ...

Letter to Mr Fat Bastard.
Dear Mr FB,
I note that in 2014 just as you began your attempt to totally control and seriously fukk over Rangers Football Club, the price of Sports Direct shares was almost touching £10. Today they are under £2.40.
The 2 are not unrelated, can I suggest that you immediately and completely dissociate yourself from these vindictive and futile acts, and perhaps your business ventures may become less of a disaster.
Alternatively just have a massive heart attack.
Yours sincerely,
TH

Their auditors are dodgy as fuck.

50% of their work coming in as 'unacceptable' and the Financial Reporting Council looking into Sports Direct's accounts from last year as well as what they had prepared for release today.

Plus, they have a bit of a reputation in the accounting world for hiding information from clients at the behest of the board of the company they are preparing information for.

Seems to me like the Fat Man is hiding something and the government is (finally) trying to do something about it.

I am going to buy a bike, will go to Dales cycles possibly, Evans aint getting my business.
Anybody know any other good cycle shops?
Decathlon are in a similar space to Evans were before the slug (i.e. wide range of decent bikes, at decent prices). Halfords can be very hit and miss (both in terms of the shops and in terms of the bikes). Your small local bike shop is probably worth checking out too?

The majority of People who shopped in House of Fraser surely don’t now? Personal hate for Fat man aside it’s went from Decent stuff to a jumble sale with odd big brand still lingering here and there.
Wouldn't know. Haven't been in the place since SD took over. Used to be first port of call when I went shopping for new gear.

Is there a full list anywhere of high street and online retailers SD is involved with. I would hate to inadvertently spend any money with them.

Back