Further semi final allocation given to rangers

Not on the cccs but season ticket holder and got the email to, I take it all season ticket holders got the email and it's first come first served tomorrow when they go on sale?

Only ST holders not on the CCCS scheme got this e-mail. It will be first come first served.

I am wondering whether delivery can be by normal post when ordering or must it be registered post - not sure about that.

Just checked my emails and for one, can't remember if ticked the box to collect at TO or to get my ticket posted out, anyone know how I'd find out ?

It should say on the confirmatory email. However, on mine it says Normal Post, but I'm sure I asked for TO collection as I do every year.

Me and my son have been in a friendship application in CCCS for 15 years. We got tickets. Mine is west stand, his is north stand.

Are you not guaranteed to sit together if both get a ticket?

Can anyone who has email about ticket today tell me if its in their order history now please.

Was hoping to purchase two seated together tickets (both ST holders) via F&M but appears you can just purchase one for the individual ST this morning.

EDIT - You can purchase seated together (Friends & Family option appears further through the purchasing process).

Last edited:
Was hoping to purchase two seated together tickets (both ST holders) via F&M but appears you can just purchase one for the individual ST this morning.
You can buy 2 in one transaction, just select one ticket each for your friends & family member.
Just did that for 3 of us, happy days!! :))

...same here...got email yesterday...clicked link as instructed for 9am today...waits...then gets fk all...The website is a fkn shambles tbh. Piss poor way to treat ST holders...

Waited 15 mins in a queue to get on at 9am and there was no option. Tried the link in the email that takes you to the same website and you are straight in. At no point in the email did it say you MUST use the link. Get your house in order Rangers Ticket Centre! Anyways got one for me and my mate on friends and family.

I managed it on my phone, had to click through the link on the email. Let me buy 3 through one log in as they are all linked as Friends and family and also let me change a juvenile to an adult ticket. Only thing it doesn't show is the seats you'll get so hoping they will be all together as they were ordered together.

Waited 15 mins in a queue to get on at 9am and there was no option. Tried the link in the email that takes you to the same website and you are straight in. At no point in the email did it say you MUST use the link. Get your house in order Rangers Ticket Centre! Anyways got one for me and my mate on friends and family.

Never phone up mate as it’s always easier to do it online if you can.

Got two myself.

Not had money taken off yet and I got a ticket from the second ballot there. Is this a cause for concern? Sent them a letter the other week asking for my payment method to be changed.

Not had money taken off yet and I got a ticket from the second ballot there. Is this a cause for concern? Sent them a letter the other week asking for my payment method to be changed.
Not at this stage mate.

Posted about my sister not receiving emails so called ticket office and they confirmed she got one yesterday and money will be taken from later today. That was just 10 mins ago.

Allowed me to put a ticket in my basket online and then would not go through to check out.
Does that mean nothing left or just a crap online service?

I got email yesterday. You can purchase a ticket for North, South, West or East. I thought it was only East that Hearts sent back that were extra tickets.

Not at this stage mate.

Posted about my sister not receiving emails so called ticket office and they confirmed she got one yesterday and money will be taken from later today. That was just 10 mins ago.
Thanks mate for telling me that, the TO is a shambles. This is my first season with a ST and had to phone them to get one and it took an hour and a bit to get through and ended up getting charged ÂŁ30 on top of my phone bill. The website needs a revamp and I think a new one is going live next year.

Hardly the ticket office fault is it?

There are 3 of us linked to friends scheme. My mate got one from original CCS then i got one in different stand when they released more for ccs. Now my other mate has got one as a ST holder. Delighted to all get tickets but scattered about like sick !!!

If I get an email with a link to buy tickets, I'm using the link.
Good for you mate. Not everyone who goes to matches is totally Internet savvy. If someone has not put a few words in to say 'you must follow this link' then they are to blame.

I got one. Was refreshing my basket from 8.55 and at about 9.05 thought I would try the link and got straight in.

I tried logging in through my browser couldn’t see tickets . Logged in through my email and after the queue I got in but took a good while for ticket to show up . Don’t even know where I got my ticket for as no seat details on the email

I got one in the CCCS and also got another via RSC for my dad but needing another for my mate.

Can't be greedy though.

Tickets arrived! West (boo) row S (yay) at least not right at the back as last year. A disaster in every way.

Back