Fwather Forthter returning to them.

Doesn’t matter one iota to me that they are forced into the market because of an injury to one of their first choice goalkeepers - I see this as an increase in their ever growing wage bill when the other goalkeeper recovers from his injury and want to be first choice again

Saw him a lot playing for Southampton....single fish.

It just gets better n better over there for us!

Heard two Yahoos at the free coffee machine there ( its putrid , I bring my own ) “ this could get us the 10” talking about signing Forster :rolleyes:

What is “ the” ten anyway ? For five seasons the were a gimme ffs

You cannot dispute it's an upgrade, Lennon is hardly one to play from the back anyway.
Still what's pleasing is the millions that will go on wages with transfer and wages all to make him what the 3rd/4th best keeper in the league, when they surely could have got Lewis from the sheep, Marciano from Hivs and Bachman from Killie last season at less than a 1/3rd of the price.
Keep firing money at the problem haha we welcome the panic buying chase

Im shocked they didnt go for any of the 3 keepers you mention.

However, as another poster said, it could simply be TLB looking for allies in that dressing room. Something is not right & long may it continue

From a quick look at Twitter they are far from happy about this panic buying return. He is certainly nowhere near the keeper he was when he left them.

Some guy I work beside told me this earlier this morning He seemed really excited and then I asked “where is he playing now?”

A few splutters later he then asked “do you think your team will sign Ryan Kent?”

My reply was “I don’t really think we will need him! But you must hope we don’t “

Quickly followed from by “ eh ok I need to go”

Obsessed and sounded terrified in case we get him back

Like Rob Green and Scott Carson before him, he had his flash of form and has been on his way down for a while. They're going for the name, there's better quality/prospects available.

Happy he's arrived in time for 55 though.

I always thought he was a bit of a donkey when he played for them sold many goals and was slow as anything, had his highlight games which he looked alot better than he was and they managed to get good money for him but hes alot older and injury prone now, a slight upgrade on gordon admittedly but nothing to worry about imo

Some amount of knicker wetting on here over a guy that lost his place in the Southampton team to asked McCarthy and found himself third choice. If the 2014 version turns up then they have a good keeper however if he was still the 2014 version he wouldn’t be third choice at Southampton

despite being 6"5 or whatever he is, I remember him being awful at going for crosses

hopefully Tavernier can get some of those in at the start of next month if they decide to use him in goal

Sounds like they’ll need to get a high voltage treatment table installed!
tumblr_inline_owx5ygdyt91tvhout_540.gif

One of the posts on the Southampton thread about Lurch:

'Total myth. He was never great, he had that one decent game at Arsenal that time. Other than the only saves he made were the ones straight at him and half of those he parried. Never had any command of the box and couldn't get to anything lower than his waist, can't catch and his distribution was always appalling.

I really like Forster as a person (from what I know) and wish him all the very best. I've never heard anyone say a bad word about meeting him (though I haven't myself).

I was delighted when we signed him because his performance for Celtic against Barca stuck in my mind but sadly he's been massively disappointing. Hopefully a move will do him good.'

Back