Fwather Forthter returning to them.

Forster was a decent keeper doesn't seem to have played much recently for Southampton. A traffic cone would be an upgrade on that diddy bain. Not worried but would be happier if bain was in goals next week

Taylor to the filth? This is turning into the transfer window from heaven. I don't think if you put anyone of us in charge of their recruitment we could have made it any worse for them

Excuse me he is terrible possibly the worst goalie ever to be capped by England he is too stiff and slow and was actually 3 choice at Southampton behind Gunn and McCathy

Uh huh, I didn't say he was great, I said he was better than what they had...

He was a good keeper a few years ago but he's been totally out the picture for a long time due to several high profile errors. He's been third or fourth choice keeper at Southampton for the last couple of seasons.

Isn't a huge upgrade on what they have (if at all) and will most likely be costing in wages what could have got them a decent centre back and left back so quite happy the bigot lenon seems to have his head in the sand about how gash their defence is.

So their Transfer Consultant, that they brought in for a temporary contract over the Summer, has identified a former keeper who is third string at Southampton.

Getting their moneys worth discovering these diamonds

So their Transfer Consultant, that they brought in for a temporary contract over the Summer, has identified a former keeper who is third string at Southampton.

Getting their moneys worth discovering these diamonds
They’ll be getting a DoF soon no doubt. They’re utterly clueless unless they’re copying everything we do.

I have no view on this....he has played 1 game in 2 years. Forster 6 years ago yes, a very good keeper. Now? Huge risk.

Celtic fan in work just sheepishly told me they stuck the disco lights on at half time to announce him to the crowd! :D

Frankenstein-film-meeting-moors.jpg

Back