Gaffer has Son in full Orange Kit

Can anyone tell me why on the adult kits the badge on the shorts and socks is white but the kid kits they're blue? Just seems odd.

What i love about this, is we all know Stevie is a die hard Liverpool man but he really seems to have bought into being a Rangers man too.

He doesnt have to have his kids wearing Rangers gear but he does and that wee man will be a Rangers man too.

I truly believe that Stevie G gets it and gets us, like countless men who werent born a bear he has came up here and is now one of us.

WATP!

What i love about this, is we all know Stevie is a die hard Liverpool man but he really seems to have bought into being a Rangers man too.

He doesnt have to have his kids wearing Rangers gear but he does and that wee man will be a Rangers man too.

I truly believe that Stevie G gets it and gets us, like countless men who werent born a bear he has came up here and is now one of us.

WATP!
I've said it before but I hated Steven Gerrard with a passion as a player but had to endure a signed champions league picture on my son's room wall needless to say it is now adorned with our WATP scarf and looks outstanding still get pelters for how much of a turnabout in attitude towards the guy lol gotta love him.

Great pic, such a cute wee lad.

Did notice the gaffer posted a pic of him and his missus the other day and he was wearing Rangers badged shorts. Was obv a day off back home with his family and he had Rangers kit on. Made me smile.

Michael Beales boys have Gers kits too, in fact he posted his lad in the orange kit on Instagram today too.

I don't do social media, in truth some of it I don't really understand.
But if I did, the last thing I would be interested in would be following anything to do with a Celtc manager or supporter.

What is wrong with these people?
Do we have the same in our support, or is this something totally unique to them?
Because if it is, then we really need to look closely at why.
If it is their schools, as I suspect, perhaps the nation seriously has to consider shutting them down.
Because they are not a force for good in Scotland.

I've said it before but I hated Steven Gerrard with a passion as a player but had to endure a signed champions league picture on my son's room wall needless to say it is now adorned with our WATP scarf and looks outstanding still get pelters for how much of a turnabout in attitude towards the guy lol gotta love him.
I never really had an opinion on him before. As a player I preferred Lampard. But by %^*& i dont half love him now lol.

Back