Gaffer has Son in full Orange Kit

Being an employee of Rangers just why is it anything other than natural that you would have your kids decked out in the kits of the team you were involved in every day of the week?

That orange kit is something that any kid would like.
Probably even the young Tims if their Dad's would let them have one. :cool:

That's the huge difference, you, I and every single Bear on here see's that as a family photo. Nothing else.

It's got nothing to do with them, fucking nada.
Exactly. Hands up the Bears who have whichever Sellick manager on their Instagram feed and would ever comment on their weans?

I don't see any hands...

Exactly. Hands up the Bears who have whichever Sellick manager on their Instagram feed and would ever comment on their weans?

I don't see any hands...

Nobody of our club has any interest in them.

Roll on 55 it will destroy the tramps. I can't wait. Mother of all Celebrations will drive every scum prick into hiding.

I've said it before but I hated Steven Gerrard with a passion as a player but had to endure a signed champions league picture on my son's room wall needless to say it is now adorned with our WATP scarf and looks outstanding still get pelters for how much of a turnabout in attitude towards the guy lol gotta love him.
Hated him too always preferred Lampard. Amazing how certain things can make you change your mind

Fast forward 15 years and I hope the press is showing this picture of our new wonder center midfielder playing for the club he's supported all his life... Aka Halliday.... Great picture.

Can you get the orange mini kit (new born size) anywhere still? Just found out we are expecting a wee boy early Sept so I would like to get my hands on one of these before they completely disappear.

Don't know why but every time I scrolled past this thread I kept thinking it was the boy at Tottenham in the strip

Can you link a profile mate? Only seem to be able to see X amount of comments on desktop.

https://instagram.com/oisin_valentine14?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=154jk2e781ner

F109-A8-EF-23-B1-46-C6-BD40-AC9-D5-FFD0-D4-C.jpg

1-A8-ED031-9166-4-EEE-9-CC7-0386-DF9-C79-C5.jpg

There was more to do with slipping off bridges but the little rat must have deleted it.

Back