Gaffer isnt giving up on the league this season

I’ve written it off and I just hope I am pleasantly surprised over the coming weeks/months. I will judge Beale next season after two transfer windows and a pre-season etc. In the meantime if he works immediate miracles and we get back into this then it’s all upside and I won’t feel as disappointed if we fall short - well that’s my theory anyway!

The board were to slow to react to the rot. 2 cups and build for next year, cut gap as much as possible

Neither he should - we get the team firing on all cylinders then there is every reason we can get back on track and challenge. At the moment it isn't a very likely thing for most, but we can't just say it's not going to happen.
When we have played well this season we have scored near to 4 goals and blew teams away. Problem is we didn’t play with any purpose or try most games.

A manager with the right attitude and gets his point across to the players could make the league interesting again, even beating them twice and a draw will cause them concern.

If we do somehow claw back to a position where we might win the league we have bottlers in our team that will ensure they can maintain their loser mentality. A new backbone is required in our team before any talk of winning anything can be considered.

Sadly this title is gone, it’s all about building momentum and gearing up for next season by getting back to winning games with regularity.
Win all our games up to and including the 2nd of Jan and it's very much up for grabs.

Do our best to claw back as many points as possible, be the best team from now to the end of the season and give that lot something to worry about.

why would Beale's first presser have him surrendering the title to them? imagine the headlines there, the threads here :D

we keep going until it's mathematically impossible, who knows what him and his coaches can do to the way our team plays in the 2nd half of the season

Compare what Beale has just said to our previous manager who said that Rangers weren’t good enough to compete with bigger teams. Which one inspires most confidence? Keep believing!
Gio also said he believed we could still win the league. Which upset some on here.

It's a tall order and based on performances upto this point it is impossible. However, if he was to sit there, having just been appointed our manager, and say the league is done then he would be absolutely cained on here and heavily criticised in the media.

I think we'll see a good improvement from us but to win the league we need to be less than 9 behind them by full time 2nd Jan. That would be a start.

I'll never surrender to that mob. The hibs game after the world Cup is massive, if we turn up, score a few goals and play well, then we'll see what happens. I'm hopeful we'll see a massive difference!

Gio also said he believed we could still win the league. Which upset some on here.
Which proves my point Gio was inconsistent in his statements He said we could win the league but weren’t good enough to compete in the Champions League. Stuff like that undermines confidence in players minds

Best we can hope for us to outplay them in the remaining old firms, shake their conference a bit

Factually thats incorrect the best we could hope for is to win The League, whether or not that happens is another thing

Just remember Helicopter Sunday for inspiration

Points difference needs to be worse case scenario 6 points after the 2nd January
Then you never know with players back and a couple of new signings.
9 points in our league is massive hence why they are as short as 1/20 on.

We just need those bastards to draw a few games and we're right back in it. They've rode their luck so far this season.

Points difference needs to be worse case scenario 6 points after the 2nd January
Then you never know with players back and a couple of new signings.
9 points in our league is massive hence why they are as short as 1/20 on.

We were probably huge favourites this time last season so anything is possible

I'm sure he's trying to install a never say die attitude as quickly as possible by cutting the gap but It is over and just a matter of time. Cutting the gap and winning the 2 cups would be an excellent 2nd half of the season.

If we can get a few injuries cleared up, see what happens in January and gather momentum.

League a huge ask but start putting pressure on these fuckers.

Is a big ask however people saying it’s gone are fairly boring to listen to. Between VAR being in now and levelling that aspect out, Old Firms & slip ups it’s absolutely not gone.

It would be a miracle, but they do happen sometimes. Our injury list is a big problem. I need to see those points start accumulating first before I start believing tbh. They will drop points, but I need proof on the pitch that we won't drop more.

We march on.

Win the next 5 games we’re a maximum of 6 points behind them. How’s your nerves 19th Century Terrorist scum?

Beale will make us a far better team.

Unfortunately, just as most Rangers fans hideously over-rated GVB, they hideously under-rated Ange - think what you like, the guy is an astute football manager and won't throw easy points away.

I personally believe GVB has damaged us beyond repair this season so Beale should be using it to learn, wise up, know who he can trust, identify what's lacking and make a real push next season.

The look on his face when he was asked about it tells me he feels it's far from over.

A good Xmas period with maximum points and beating that mob on the 2nd and who knows.

Can't wait for the restart now.
It's certainly far from over. There's 69 points to play for, 3 games against them and it it's not Man City we're chasing. They've carried plenty of luck at times this season. We're where we are as a result of bad luck, bad judgement and bad form, but there's plenty time for that to change, with still nearly ⅔ of the season to go. Anyone who has chucked it from the playing side, should be nowhere near a first team jersey. Let's start closing the gap, get some pressure on them and see where it takes us. It's never over til it's over.

Beale will make us a far better team.

Unfortunately, just as most Rangers fans hideously over-rated GVB, they hideously under-rated Ange - think what you like, the guy is an astute football manager and won't throw easy points away.

I personally believe GVB has damaged us beyond repair this season so Beale should be using it to learn, wise up, know who he can trust, identify what's lacking and make a real push next season.
Fat ange is not an astute manager at all . Hence why he’s been beaten by any half decent team he’s played while there .

Domestically he’s got by far the biggest budget and shows teams no respect . It works and unfortunately gio was the opposite . But any decent manager at Rangers will beat him . Let’s hope Beale can do it .

Fat ange is not an astute manager at all . Hence why he’s been beaten by any half decent team he’s played while there .

Domestically he’s got by far the biggest budget and shows teams no respect . It works and unfortunately gio was the opposite . But any decent manager at Rangers will beat him . Let’s hope Beale can do it .

I'm sorry but he is. I know it loses a lot of staunch points to say so but idgaf...he's a decent manager.

That was one half of our mistake this season, the other was rating GVB.

I've full faith in Beale but I'm realistic also...we're not up against a joke figure like Lennon.

The "Fat Ange" stuff is wearing thin...he's a decent opponent. Time we recognised that and got our act together. GVB had no chance, Beale has a real chance but I really wish we got honest with ourselves that their manager actually has a clue right now.

I'm sorry but he is. I know it loses a lot of staunch points to say so but idgaf...he's a decent manager.

That was one half of our mistake this season, the other was rating GVB.

I've full faith in Beale but I'm realistic also...we're not up against a joke figure like Lennon.

The "Fat Ange" stuff is wearing thin...he's a decent opponent. Time we recognised that and got our act together. GVB had no chance, Beale has a real chance but I really wish we got honest with ourselves that their manager actually has a clue right now.
You get more kudos on here for being staunch, talking sense doesn't get a look in :)

its between 8 and 10/1 in the bookies mate for a reason.

We are 9 points behind in pretty much a 2 team league.

Its factual that its not probable, only a fool would argue otherwise.

Not impossible, but highly improbable.
10/1 shots win sometimes

If we can win all games up to abd including 2nd January it’s game on

Their squad is due some bad luck with injuries let’s hope they get it

Unfortunately, just as most Rangers fans hideously over-rated GVB, they hideously under-rated Ange - think what you like, the guy is an astute football manager and won't throw easy points awaway.
Completely and utterly false statement.

I believe him when he says he won’t give it up. Sadly his players already have, and not for the first, second or even third time.

He's right in saying it to set the correct mentality but let's see if he's supported with the significant changes needed for that team or if he just tries to get a new tune out an old fiddle in the short term.

Cant see it unfortunately, but having said that if we could get a new manager bounce and go into the ny game with wins under our belt and them having dropped a couple of points, and win that, we'd have a chance then. That's a lot of ifs and buts though. They aren't as relentless as they were last season though -If we had been doing our job and putting them under real pressure I think they would have dropped more points than they have. Still think the cups are our best chance this season and its about time we did a bit better there.
But if Beale came in and said we'd no chance he'd be fkd before he started!

We wont win the league this season but the new manager rightfully wont be throwing in the towel.
I just want to see big improvements in what ive been watching recently and hopefully win a cup or two. I want a freshen up of the team in january and rhe summer to have a proper go at the title next season.

Back