Gaffer post match

Really hoping Roofe isn't a serious one. Good to get Tav a rest and glad to hear he felt that being able to do so was on the cards. Young Patterson done a good job when he came on so good to have him in the back up for Tav. Same as Bassey can slot in for Barisic.

Same.
I've noticed a change in his demeanour during interviews, both pre and post game.
Seems more focused on the big picture whilst fully aware of every single smaller detail.
Less jokey and more serious, which is good.
All positive and welcome changes.
That’s it, he has that manager of a football club look about him, maybe its because we’re unbeaten so far this season :cool:

He has always been exceptional in pre and post match interviews over the whole.

Absolutely loved the comment at the end.

Like how he started in the middle of the rock in the background and finished way off to the right of it :))

Gerrard’s constant desire for better is great. We won convincingly, but he still felt we didn’t full engage.

And yes, the downplaying of stats in importance levels to actual achievement is very spot on.

His closing comments are key and really think we/he deserve some silver this year for the progress we have made and brave enough spending all the cash we dont really have.
A good run in Europe and a Title would make this bear cry for around a week I think

Is Davie Lavery still there? See the initials on the Gaffers top.

Top man big Davie

Been a good mate of my old man for years.

We met him in Bern on the morning of the YB game, when the squad were out for a stroll around the town.

Davie is still there, @Hap Hapalab.
He's in his dream job and you'd need to shoot him to get rid of him. :))

Back